PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quite a tough task for Brady to overtake Favre....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
For most home wins streak....Brady is at 23...Favre is all time best at 25 for most home wins in a row by a starting QB

There cannot be a tougher task to break the record

NEs next 3 home games are

Minnesota
Indy
Jets

Anyone here see us winning all those?

For most home wins streak....Brady is at 23...Favre is all time best at 25 for most home wins in a row by a starting QB

There cannot be a tougher task to break the record

NEs next 3 home games are

Minnesota
Indy
Jets

Anyone here see us winning all those?

Not a given, but not at all out of the question.

The Ravens are better than all those teams so we certainly can.

If the Pats defense plays like the second half of the Ravens game ( and OT) I don't see any reason why they can't win them.

Minn is all Favre and he'll self destruct

Indy is probably the toughest game as Peyton gives Pats fits.....but they can outscore Indy IMHO.

Jets will be a win.....Sanchez vs Brady should be no contest....The Sanchise's luck will have all disappeared by the time Pats play. No Hail Mary PI calls for a win this time.

Not that hard at all I think.
Favre and the Vikes will get crushed. They are brutal this year. If we can contain AP, we win easily.
The Colts likewise, don't look like their usual selves. Also, in the last 2 seasons, we lost to them, on the road, by a combined 4 points. They are not as good this year, this year we are better than the previous 2 years, and we're at home. No reason we can't win this game.
The Jets. Come on, they looked good games 2-5, game 1 they were brutal and game 6 they started to show weakness. Their current 5 game win steak is tied as their most in the last DECADE... they are not a team that knows how to win. I see the Jets getting worse as the year goes on (though still likely going 10-6, 11-5+) while the Pats are showing that they continue to get better. We also will owe them a whooping from week 2. Also when was the last time the Jets swept the Pats in the regular season? 2000?

Jets? Colts? Over rated. I predict that neither team wins this coming weekend.

The Indy game looks like the biggest one, for sure. I think we'll be ok against Minn and the Jets.

One game at a time and all that. I will say I don't like WHEN we're facing both Minnesota and Green Bay, who the Jets and the Dolphins caught at a good time. Minn. will be better by the time they face the Pats (getting guys back, Moss will have time to acclimate to the new offense), and GB will be a lot healthier than the team the Dolphins beat yesterday. But them's the breaks. Pats can still beat 'em both, but it's a bit of a taller order.

Regular season records? Nice, but not that big of a deal. Colts fans get all amped up about regular season records. I'm more into the postseason hardware.

Last edited:
Regular season records? Nice, but not that big of a deal. Colts fans get all amped up about regular season records. I'm more into the postseason hardware.

For fans that love Brady and hate Favre it IS a big deal to them,no better thing than to set Favre back to 2nd place with Brady on top.

Stats don't matter on the scoreboard but its nice to see a Patriot on top of any list of accomplishments,especially one that is extremely hard to attain.

Exactly, who cares about this stuff? Records like that mean nothing. Wins and losses, especially playoff and superbowl wins are what matter. I bet you this 'record' isn't even on Brady's radar.

Most interceptions and fumbles in NFL history is quite the task hopefully Brady isn't up to the challenge :)

Exactly, who cares about this stuff? Records like that mean nothing. Wins and losses, especially playoff and superbowl wins are what matter. I bet you this 'record' isn't even on Brady's radar.
Yeah I agree all these meaningless random statistics can GTFO :rocker:

Last edited:
I never doubt that Brady can do it!

Lets just see :)

The Vikes are a mediocre team. Their two wins came against teams with one win each (Cowboys and Lions). The Pats should beat them no problem.

The Colts are a 2-2 on the road. Their defense has only played well for the most part at home. The Colts and Pats always play tough, but the Pats are the better team right now.

The Jets are clearly the toughest of the three. The good news is that Sanchez has been coming back to earth after a spectacular three game stretch. He came through in the end on Sunday, but he should have had another two or three picks too. He has been lucky with all the dropped passes by defenders this year. The Pats and Jets are looking closer and closer to being on par with each other over the last few weeks. The home field advantage and Belichick's history of beating teams he lost to the first time they played in the season when they meet the second time might give the Pats' the edge. Add that the Pats will have the revenge factor and Brady won't be forcing the ball to Moss and the Pats have a decent shot of winning this game too.

It is far from a given that Brady will get the record. But it is not an impossibility.

The Vikes are a mediocre team. Their two wins came against teams with one win each (Cowboys and Lions). The Pats should beat them no problem.

The Colts are a 2-2 on the road. Their defense has only played well for the most part at home. The Colts and Pats always play tough, but the Pats are the better team right now.

The Jets are clearly the toughest of the three. The good news is that Sanchez has been coming back to earth after a spectacular three game stretch. He came through in the end on Sunday, but he should have had another two or three picks too. He has been lucky with all the dropped passes by defenders this year. The Pats and Jets are looking closer and closer to being on par with each other over the last few weeks. The home field advantage and Belichick's history of beating teams he lost to the first time they played in the season when they meet the second time might give the Pats' the edge. Add that the Pats will have the revenge factor and Brady won't be forcing the ball to Moss and the Pats have a decent shot of winning this game too.

It is far from a given that Brady will get the record. But it is not an impossibility.

we will see Minny at a terrible time:(..... Our AFC East counterparts faced an injured team and Ricearoni was out.......... I am a lil scurred:(

(they all likely will be back) when we face off:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back