Quick trivia question

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
without looking it up
who led the dolphins in receptions last yr
i just looked it up as i wasnt sure b/w three or four guys..................................................................................................................

well,
its welker

without looking it up
who led the dolphins in receptions last yr
i just looked it up as i wasnt sure b/w three or four guys..................................................................................................................

well,
its welker

That was my guess but two or three days ago it wouldnt have been, but I doubt you would have posted it if it wasnt our potential signee.

Just a guess, but when you consider Chambers and Booker were the #1 &#2 receivers, it would seem many of those receptions were on check-downs, esp. considering Mia's O-line. It just speaks to Welker's ability to get open and bail out his QB. Tom's going to be delighted to have him, IMO.

i would have guessed welker since we've had so many threads on welker recently, even though i still consider Chambers their #1 receiver. But Welker looked like Jerry Rice playing against us, so i'll be glad to get him on our team and take him off of theirs! :)

i would have guessed welker since we've had so many threads on welker recently, even though i still consider Chambers their #1 receiver. But Welker looked like Jerry Rice playing against us, so i'll be glad to get him on our team and take him off of theirs! :)

well chambers had a terrible yr
so i was thinkin booker or mcmichael maybe

Okay so now we have our farkin "#1 receiver," and everybody can shut up about it.

Heh.

PFnV

Okay so now we have our farkin "#1 receiver," and everybody can shut up about it.

Heh.

PFnV

We haven't even signed him to an offer sheet yet.

Let's not lose perspective here though.

When a receiver leads the team with 67 catches and 687 yards, to me that says the team had serious wide receiver issues more than it says said receiver is great.

But I'm not saying Welker couldn't come here and me a valueable receiver.

Last edited:
if Vrabel was in Miami hed probably be the leading receiver.

Miami blows. it doesnt matter who has the best stats. all that matters: they did not make playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back