Welcome to PatsFans.com

Quick question (or two)

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by workhorse, Aug 13, 2006.

1. workhorse

workhorse Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How much game time will Maroney see this season? I'm guessing Dillon is going to get a bulk of the carries as long as he is healthy. I have a couple of drafts coming up and I'm wondering if either back worth drafting. Maroney will have more value in my keeper league, but is he worth a pick just to stash for a year?

2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +114 / 8 / -7

Not sure for a year but I wont be suprised to see him hit anywhere from 700-800 at the most without a Dillon injury. I expect him to get his good share of carries. As you may have seen in the pre season game Dillon ran a few times then all of a sudden Maroney is in the backfield and busts a 13 yard gain. So I think he might be worth it if the pre season game was any indication. Dillon will be running a lot between the tackles and getting first downs and being productive and a 1000-1200 yard season with lots of TD's. Maroney I can see getting very big gains with his great speed once he finds a hole he can burst through it. I dont think 800 yards is a stretch by any means though I dont see him getting a lot of goal line touchdowns, thats Dillon's job.