PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

quick question about preseason games

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
hi all, I live in the South so I don't get to see the Pats in action and I just realized that Pats' first preseason game is in Atlanta which is like an hour away from me, how much of the regulars usually play in a preseason game? This will be my first time going to an NFL game so I am just kinda curious.

Depends...1st game??? Usually starters will play a quarter...not much more...Brady may play a few series..depending.

Look at it as an opportunity to scout the newbies for us!

Well, if I can see Brady plays for a few series, I think it's well worth the price of admission. I have never seen a real legend at work before :singing:

I will let you guys know how CJ is.

i wouldnt waste my money... there is no intensity in preseason games and fans will be talking to each other, not watching the game... save the dough towards a flight to foxboro

I'll be there! Atlanta's fun, and it's always great to watch Falcons fans get their hopes up only to be dashed midseason.

If you're an hour from ATL, going to Nashville for the last game of the year (though it might not mean much at that point, but it could), might be worth a trip. JAX is probably not all that far from you, either. Of course, the two games closest to me this year are the last two of the season!

The first preseason game is typically the 2nd-worst game (behind the last one of course). Last year Brady didn't play AT ALL in the first game, though I have a feeling he'll get in a series or 2 this year (nationally televised, c'mon!). I'd walk up to the ticket window or get some below-face tickets outside. The atmosphere at GA Dome is a lot like a NBA game. Last year the place got VERY loud but I wouldn't bet on it in the preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes