PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick link before tonight?s game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey all … here’s a quick story to keep you entertained before tonight’s kickoff. It’s a piece I did for Metro today about the Patriots spending so much of their 2007 season in prime time. Check it out here.

More...

Thanks Chris, great read.

“I’m tired of them,” said quarterback Tom Brady when asked about the spate of night games. “You don’t get home until late, and it feels like you’re always trying to get caught up throughout the week.

“The fun part about Monday night is just before the game at 8, when you’re ready to go out there. And the bad part is about 11:30 as soon as the game is over,” Brady added. “It’s fun to play on Monday night, but I think most guys would love to play Sunday at 1, every single week.”

I think a lot of real Pats fans feel the same way lol. I know I do. I wonder what the record for primetime games in a season is. I guess it doesn't matter since the flex games only went into effect a couple of years ago.

Thank God for VCR's with all these late games. If I fall asleep watching the game at least I can watch it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes