PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick hindsight on the roster debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not claim he was in for a blocking assignment for those plays but that is what he will generally be called in to do. And I think the formation is far from meaningless for this point. It is very relevant that the formation is generally one that a team would run out of.

They passed out of a run formation and caught the Dolphins off guard not sure how that plays into an argument regarding a better deep speed guy as had he been on the field for the play he would have garnered more respect and the play may not have been open.

Again I mention the sample size. I could find three plays where just about anything happens doesnt mean it would make for a good point in an arguement because the truth would lie outside of said small sample size.

Ok, now you're just contradicting yourself in your effort to deny what was obvious. There's no sense continuing with this being the case.

Slater caught a deep route from Brady in pre-season too, so the evidence is against Slater as blocker and for Slater as deep receiver.

I'd think that a guy who was tailor-made for Solder would be someone who averaged somewhat less than a sack a game last year. A guy like Cunningham perhaps. That would be tailor made for your first game, out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back