PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick - Forming Pro Football Pick'em League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
We had a good one last year, lets get a bunch of folks in this one - up to 50 can sign up.

Just basic picking of winners, no spreads, etc. Picks can be made up until 5 minutes before first game of the week and lowest weekly score will be thrown out so if you forget one week it won't ruin your total. Winner will be crowned Patsfans champ for 2007. Let's see who really knows their football. Good Luck!

go here

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joinprivategroup

to enter

ID # 61005
password - lomo

Last edited:
i joined...i just can't get enough football...6 leagues and 4 pickems

i joined...i just can't get enough football...6 leagues and 4 pickems

I joined as well. I traditionally do horribly with picking winners. This is the year it all changes.

I'm in.

10 char.

Registered.

blocked at work.....bastards

Just a bump here - trying to get as many in the league as we can before tomorrow night's game... 9 so far in the first hour

Last edited:
Plenty of spaces still open.

Another Bump! This is for the Patsfans championship of what teams are really better than others and how they match up head to head.

Again - no spreads, etc. This is just straight up pick the winners every week. With all the smart football folks here we could have a great league.

get fired up and go here to join-

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....inprivategroup

to enter

ID # 61005
password - lomo

I'm in:rocker:

It's all over (clap, clap, clapclapclap!!!!!!).........3andCounting checks in!!!

bump - so today's Patsfans visitors can check it out. remember you have until 5 minutes before the first game of the week to enter your picks so you have plenty of time to join today - kickoff is at 8pm for Colts/Saints. see first post in thread for league details and how to join - we have about 20 players and have room for 30 more and then we'll have one heck of a league. The league is open to anyone ...

Last edited:
another bump - we still have slots. anyone can play and you have until 5mins before first game of the week to enter picks - 6hrs and counting for this week so jump in!

Again - no spreads, etc. This is just straight up pick the winners every week. With all the wicked smart football folks here we could have a great league.

get fired up and go here to join-

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....inprivategroup

enter

ID # 61005
password - lomo

I'm already in 10 different leagues, another won't hurt. I signed up.

I'm in. Prepare to be pwned.

I knew I should had checked the site sooner. Can we have the lowest score dropped one week? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots