PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick Fantasy Question

Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm in the finals in my league and I'm stuck on which QBs to start and Rbs.

First, which QB would you start?
1. Josh Freeman @ Saints
2. Cutler @ Greenbay

I'm afraid that Bucs will run the ball oftenly with the new found Lagarret Blount and he may not get me many points with passes. With Cutler and that atrocious O-line, I can see Clay Mathews and the defense killing Cutler.

Then, My RB situation...

Mendenhall @ Cleveland?
Darren McFadden @ Chiefs?
Jamal Charles against Oakland?

Which 2 Rbs would you start?

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the finals in my league and I'm stuck on which QBs to start and Rbs.

First, which QB would you start?
1. Josh Freeman @ Saints
2. Cutler @ Greenbay

I'm afraid that Bucs will run the ball oftenly with the new found Lagarret Blount and he may not get me many points with passes. With Cutler and that atrocious O-line, I can see Clay Mathews and the defense killing Cutler.

Then, My RB situation...

Mendenhall @ Cleveland?
Darren McFadden @ Chiefs?
Jamal Charles against Oakland?

Which 2 Rbs would you start?

Thanks in advance!

Fantasy leagues that play into Week 17 are a bad idea in general. Too many key players that are rested up that it skews everything.

With that in mind, if it's close enough, I would favor the player playing on teams with the most to play for.

Freeman (Bucs need to win to have a chance to get in... Bears already clinched a bye and may bench Cutler the moment the game gets out of hand)

Mendenhall (Steelers need to win to lock up the division and a first round bye) and McFadden (chance to pad stats with Chiefs potentially resting their players, including Charles).

Good luck!

Fantasy leagues that play into Week 17 are a bad idea in general. Too many key players that are rested up that it skews everything.

With that in mind, if it's close enough, I would favor the player playing on teams with the most to play for.

Freeman (Bucs need to win to have a chance to get in... Bears already clinched a bye and may bench Cutler the moment the game gets out of hand)

Mendenhall (Steelers need to win to lock up the division and a first round bye) and McFadden (chance to pad stats with Chiefs potentially resting their players, including Charles).

Good luck!

thanks sounds good!

On second thought... reports are that McFadden is dealing with an injury and could potentially miss Week 17, and Charles is gunning for the rushing title. Make the switch and start Charles instead of McFadden.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back