PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Questions about Claridge, Vrabel and Darnell Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP#40

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Before he was IR'd did Claridge appear to have the potential to be the #3 ILB? Might he be able to be the #1 backup next year? Also, do you think Vrabel will remain at ILB next year? Seeing how much Harrison means to the D- backfield and his serious injury and how much Troy means to the Steelers D, do you think BB might consider drafting strong safety Bing with the first pick or trading down 6 or 7 picks and taking him there? Would appreciate any feedback from campniks and draftniks.

Question 1. No one knows. He didn't paly much if at all in the preseason.

Question 2. It depends on who we get via FA or draft. Right now I would say leave him there and have Wille and Rosey on the outside.

Question 3. I like Bing but I haven't seen him often. It depends on who is there at #21, there could be a surprise. Rememeber Vince was suppose to go between 8 & 15 on everyones board. but, there he was at #21.

I don't expect Vrabel to move back to OLB. Why would we sit McGinist? We have four excellent highly paid LB's. They will be our 2006 starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back