Welcome to PatsFans.com

Questions about Claridge, Vrabel and Darnell Bing

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by RIP#40, Jan 23, 2006.

1. RIP#40

RIP#40 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Before he was IR'd did Claridge appear to have the potential to be the #3 ILB? Might he be able to be the #1 backup next year? Also, do you think Vrabel will remain at ILB next year? Seeing how much Harrison means to the D- backfield and his serious injury and how much Troy means to the Steelers D, do you think BB might consider drafting strong safety Bing with the first pick or trading down 6 or 7 picks and taking him there? Would appreciate any feedback from campniks and draftniks.
  2. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +174 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Question 1. No one knows. He didn't paly much if at all in the preseason.

Question 2. It depends on who we get via FA or draft. Right now I would say leave him there and have Wille and Rosey on the outside.

Question 3. I like Bing but I haven't seen him often. It depends on who is there at #21, there could be a surprise. Rememeber Vince was suppose to go between 8 & 15 on everyones board. but, there he was at #21.
  3. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 19 / -2

I don't expect Vrabel to move back to OLB. Why would we sit McGinist? We have four excellent highly paid LB's. They will be our 2006 starters.