PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam

Rookie
Reaction score
You know what? The dynasty ends tonight! Its America's team you're going up against you've to be wetting your pants, Brady. Just kidding. I hate the Cowboys like poison. Big Patriots fan. I'm Canadian but right now I'm in the Middle East where they think I'm talking about the round ball when I say 'football'. Anyway, guys please help me! Every radio station broadcasting the game blocks their online coverage (You gotta pay to listen). Are there any stations which do not block their coverage? WEEI blocks their online coverage. Please help me I'm 2 continents away and feeling like I'm going to miss a huge game. SOPcast streams games online sometimes but the connection is terrible so I'd much rather listen to radio. Please let me know. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this thread.

You know what? The dynasty ends tonight! Its America's team you're going up against you've to be wetting your pants, Brady. Just kidding. I hate the Cowboys like poison. Big Patriots fan. I'm Canadian but right now I'm in the Middle East where they think I'm talking about the round ball when I say 'football'. Anyway, guys please help me! Every radio station broadcasting the game blocks their online coverage (You gotta pay to listen). Are there any stations which do not block their coverage? WEEI blocks their online coverage. Please help me I'm 2 continents away and feeling like I'm going to miss a huge game. SOPcast streams games online sometimes but the connection is terrible so I'd much rather listen to radio. Please let me know. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this thread.
I do not know of any per se...but I am sure someone will have an idea of it...I know for out of town games..NFL gets a fairly quick play by play..but it is not the same..and I know that..Good luck..and hopefully someone will have an answer..Don't they broadcast some games over there?? One would think this BIG one would be..

http://www.wbcn.com/pages/909111.php

click on the live streaming button on the top left corner of the page. Not sure that it works from where you ar or during games but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
I have another question that I don't want to start a new thread for.

I always leave home for the sports bar before the inactives are announced. What is the easiest way to get that info on my cell phone browser? I don't have an iPhone or Treo device, just the common Motorola M3 that I usually get email and sports scores on. I haven't been able to navigate to Reiss' Pieces.

I'm sure that others that tailgate at the game are in the same situation. Is there a simple way get inactives and late breaking news by cell phone browser? In other words a website which has a "mobile" version.

Last edited:
I do not know of any per se...but I am sure someone will have an idea of it...I know for out of town games..NFL gets a fairly quick play by play..but it is not the same..and I know that..Good luck..and hopefully someone will have an answer..Don't they broadcast some games over there?? One would think this BIG one would be..

Last year they had the superbowl broadcast on Aljazeera here. But thats it. Maybe 1% of the people here have heard of Dan Marino.

Armed Forces Radio used to do a couple of games each week. Don't know if you can listen online. Didn't have internet when I was overseas. Maybe, you can listen thru their site.

I have another question that I don't want to start a new thread for.

I always leave home for the sports bar before the inactives are announced. What is the easiest way to get that info on my cell phone browser? I don't have an iPhone or Treo device, just the common Motorola M3 that I usually get email and sports scores on. I haven't been able to navigate to Reiss' Pieces.

I'm sure that others that tailgate at the game are in the same situation. Is there a simple way get inactives and late breaking news by cell phone browser? In other words a website which has a "mobile" version.

Keep checking NFL.com on your cell. They often have a page - closer to game-time - with GAME __ INACTIVES. Look for it or google "NFL INACTIVES" + "GAME 6" or something.

Keep checking NFL.com on your cell. They often have a page - closer to game-time - with GAME __ INACTIVES. Look for it or google "NFL INACTIVES" + "GAME 6" or something.

Thanks. I'll test it out with the early games today to see how long before kick-off it gets posted.

I assume the inactives reporting is relative to each team's kick-off time (one hour prior or whatever it is) and that not everyone playing on Sunday has to submit their roster by noon (or whatever time). Is that right?

This stream will broadcast the game. click

If you prefer one that favors Dallas try this one. click

If you're outside US, you have option of NFL Yahoo! Gameday video stream for about $20 or something: http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes