PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question on absent players 7/29/07 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just curious as to if one or both were absent from camp today. Reiss said that Kyle Brady was absent...Breer said that Gene Mruczkowski was out...although neither had both. The PFW site is not reported yet on AM session...just curious if someone knows for sure.

Re: Question on absent players 7/29 AM-----

Just curious as to if one or both were absent from camp today. ..Reiss said that Kyle Brady was absent...Breer said that Gene Mruczkowski was out...although neither had both. The PFW site is not reported yet on AM session..just curious if someone knows for sure.

The mucker was there Brady was not and I was there.

the mucker was there Brady was not and I was there.

Thanks...I was there as well...but when I looked at the reports...Breer and Reiss...I saw that they had different players absent...Perillo says the sanme thing. (KBrady absent..) Thanks!! Usually I try to count the players, but today I did not.

Does anyone know if Mills and Brady have major injuries or not?

Does anyone know if Mills and Brady have major injuries or not?

There's absolutely no way of knowing.

Just curious as to if one or both were absent from camp today. Reiss said that Kyle Brady was absent...Breer said that Gene Mruczkowski was out...although neither had both. The PFW site is not reported yet on AM session...just curious if someone knows for sure.

Just a point of Information, It was Tomase who said it was Mruczkowski. Not Breer.

Just a point of Information, It was Tomase who said it was Mruczkowski. Not Breer.

Thank you...was wrong on which one of the two did. Thank you stand corrected on that...I also did not see Tomase in the tent...but saw Breer. My bad.

Thank you...was wrong on which one of the two did. Thank you stand corrected on that...I also did not see Tomase in the tent...but saw Breer. My bad.

I was just relaying what the blog actually said. No biggie. Just that I can't stand Tomase. Haven't since the covered the Sox.

Breer is pretty good.

I was just relaying what the blog actually said. No biggie. Just that I can't stand Tomase. Haven't since the covered the Sox.

Breer is pretty good.
I tend to agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing