PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question I have to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I don't want to start a flame thread.

But you guys posted about respect and not to disrespect the Pats. Which I don't understand but thats ok. When Rodney Harrison made the interception he ran up and bumped into Garrard and said something and Merriweather had to pull him off.

Does that bother you too? I really don't care, it doesn't bother me. But you guys talk about respect and the Jags tried there best, which wasn't good enough, but isn't that disrespect? There wasn't alot of trash talking going on to feed on.

Just wondering how you guys feel about that from one of your favorite teams players doing it?

In my short time watching football (well, it's not short but compared to you guys it is) I've come to the conclusion thats football. You see it when somebody makes a tackle, they get up and talk sh!t. When somebody makes a play they go and talk sh!t. Opposistion players talk sh!t to recievers plowing into their sideline after a catch.

Have you ever played sports? People talk, thats sports.

I come here with respect and honesty. I guess I have always though Harrison was a dirty player since his days in SD. Its not because we lost its just how he plays I guess, I think he is a dirty player, but hey thats football and it will go on like that. It works for him no doubt, hes a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back