PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Question for the NE Cheater fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills can't win the big one, the Jets haven't done **** since Namath and the Pats are cheaters. Only true good franchise in the East is the Dolphins.

What the f is AH4ever showing up in this thread? This is the one week (except when they play the jests again) I'll be rooting for his sorry ***** team.

How does it feel to have your hand caught in the cookie jar. All those seasons of cheating is no better than Barry Bonds.

Asteriks will now be used by your wins. Ha!

It feels GREAT! Since most of us here don't care what you think.... AND we still have the 3 Lombardi trophies.... AND we still have the best coach in the league.... AND we have the best QB in football.... AND we are 2-0.... your "asteriks" don't really mean squat!

How does it feel to have your team win a Lombardi.... I guess that's for us to know... before you come on a messageboard and start throwing out sh** like this, you might want to take a peek at your own team's history. I hope you are going to the game on Sunday... you'll see how nice you are treated by the NE fans... lilke me. many will feel badly for you, dude... your fans have always been classy (to me, anyway)... they know their history and are proud of their team (most of you all remind me of... ME... back when we could reverse the success factor for our two teams).... I thnk that your team was quite good... but don't start throwing the "asteriks" around unless you want to hear this one:

The Buffalo Bills, winners of the AFC 4 years in a row *

* Guess what the asterik is for jack a**... that's right... 0-4 when it counts.

Get off the site, you're making real Bills fans look bad.

How does it feel to have your hand caught in the cookie jar. All those seasons of cheating is no better than Barry Bonds.

it feels really good .BB just signed a exstention to 2013 .the pats are 2 and 0 and the rest of the division is 0 and 2 .feels excellent .thanks for asking .

I can't imagine that it feels even close to how awful it felt to watch your team lose in 4 straight Superbowls and never ever sniff it again! OMG, that must be a ****ty feeling!!

He posts here because the Bills message board is too depressing. Nothing good to say.

go **** yourself.

Obviously just a Bills troll. There is only one thing sadder. A Jets troll. Is Frank Moga your long lost brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down