PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for seats in row 8 in the upper deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpats

Banned
Reaction score
I just received my tix for the Bronco game and instead of row 10 (as expected) they were in row 8, which I understand is the first row on the rail in the "upper ring". Is it usually cool to hang signs from the rails? Does anybody know if there are any viewing obstructions from the railing? Personally, I want to stand the whole game but my buds may not. Thanks

richpats said:
I just received my tix for the Bronco game and instead of row 10 (as expected) they were in row 8, which I understand is the first row on the rail in the "upper ring". Is it usually cool to hang signs from the rails? Does anybody know if there are any viewing obstructions from the railing? Personally, I want to stand the whole game but my buds may not. Thanks
If you have seat #1 or the last seat in your row, and depending where in the stadium you are, you may experience some partial "obstruction": you may have to peer through one or two plexiglass panels to see the field. These panels are at the top of the stairs that lead to the seats.

Also, the section signage under the stands can be a bit confusing, leading to a lot of people climbing to the top of these stairs and then just standing there blocking your view until they figure out they're in the wrong section.

At least, that's how it was back in 2002. I since got better seats, so I don't know what if anything might have been done about this.

My seats are 10-13, so I should be in the middle of the section, I assume without much obstruction. Thanks

richpats said:
My seats are 10-13, so I should be in the middle of the section, I assume without much obstruction. Thanks
Yup, you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye