PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for moderator????

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is in another thread as well but it is at the end of a long thread. I just went to a dinner with BB. I recorded the event so I could transcribe it for my self and those who went with me. Can/should I post it here and what is the best way to post 7 pages of a word doc.

The event was private and i am wondering if you think it would be wrong to post it here?

any advice from the mods here would be great? anyone else too?

This is in another thread as well but it is at the end of a long thread.I just went to a dinner with BB. I recorded th event so I could transcribe it for my self and those who went with me. Can/should I post it here and what is the best way to post 7 pages of a word doc.

The event was private and i am wondering if you think it would be wrong to post it here?

Heidi is on tomorrow at 3, I'd tape over it.

I'll have to defer this one to Ian.

Give it a shot. Really...what's the worst that could happen? It gets deleted? It won't post? It should be a good read and you did put the effort into it.

Post it..... Better yet upload it so we can hear it.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd love to hear it, but Pats1 is right. Better to PM Ian about that.

I also was at the dinner and indeed it was awesome.

I would like to know how Ian feels about posting the entire speech or even uploading it,,,,My thoughts are that it may be better to simply write some of the highlights as opposed to potentially upseting the good folks from the Patriots that put this terrific experience together. I would hate to ruin it for anyone in the future.

My question was... Are you motivated to make this team the best there ever was? His answer was...well sure that’s our goal every year to win every game look if that wasn’t our goal than we shouldn’t be here. This was a follow up to a much longer answer about what motivates him in which he said success and winning along with commitment to the team ans everyone that has been involved throughout all the years they have put into this thing. Then he said the rings aren't bad either (everyone laughed).

He is really a nice guy, took pictures with all of us, shook hands was funny and seemed to really enjoy speaking with us and sharing his stories. He really is as warm, charming and funny as people have said as opposed to the persona we are told by the media.

Last edited:
He is really a nice guy, took pictures with all of us, shook hands was funny and seemed to really enjoy speaking with us and sharing his stories. He really is as warm, charming and funny as people have said as opposed to the persona we are told by the media.

I have had the opportunity to meet him twice and find him to be a very unassuming man who is brilliant, funny and well grounded.. love to see the speech.

Last edited:
This is in another thread as well but it is at the end of a long thread. I just went to a dinner with BB. I recorded the event so I could transcribe it for my self and those who went with me. Can/should I post it here and what is the best way to post 7 pages of a word doc.

The fact that they allowed you to record the event, and assuming that there were no signs or announcements saying specifically that you shouldn't record it, then I don't see why it would be a problem to post it here.

Last edited:
I agree..this is an Ian decision....I really don't know about the audio being posted...maybe the words..or the highlights from that...but again..you were allowed to tape it..OR there were no big signs about it...It does sound awesome though..really great!!

The fact that they allowed you to record the event, and assuming that there were no signs or announcements saying specifically that you shouldn't record it, then I don't see why it would be a problem to post it here.
That's how I would see it. If they said "no cameras or recording devices" then you shouldn't post pictures or a transcript. If they didn't say that, it wouldn't seem to matter. Of course I'm biased as I'd love to read it :)

I had a little audio recorder so they probably didnt even know I recorded it. It wasn't like I had a big video camera out the whole time. I am kind of leaning toward not posting it because I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

I had a little audio recorder so they probably didnt even know I recorded it. It wasn't like I had a big video camera out the whole time. I am kind of leaning toward not posting it because I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

If there weren't any announcements or sign prohibiting recording the event, then it IS allowed. Sounds to me that you are just getting lazy, and don't want to take the time to transcribe it for us. ;)

I want to hear what happened. Its an inside view of BB we JUST DON'T GET from the normal media...even though no one asked him my question about the Delaware Wing-T :D

I'm not a mod on this forum but I don't see a problem posting it if there were no restrictions about recording it.

If you have photos of good looking women who were at the event, then go ahead and post it on the Ladies Lounge forum.:rocker:

If by publishing this information you feel you will be betraying an implicit trust, you should not do so. Our interest is great, but in the end it's just football, and private, unscripted moments should not be exploited.

Last edited:
If by publishing this information you feel you will be betraying an implicit trust, you should not do so. Our interest is great, but in the end it's just football, and private, unscripted moments should not be exploited.

I agree with Pony 100%

It's not like he has a naked picture of him. It seems quite simple, if it said something about no recording devices, etc, it should be left alone. If it said nothing, no big deal. I doubt any trade secrets were given :rolleyes:

I'm with Pony Express here. Much as I'd love to read it, it was a private occasion.

However, if you want to share a tidbit or two, untranscribed, no audio, that would be fine.

I'm with Pony Express here. Much as I'd love to read it, it was a private occasion.
If members of the PUBLIC are invited, it's not a PRIVATE occasion. It may be by invitation only to season ticket holders, friends of players, or whatever. But if a group of the PUBLIC is there, even a select group, it's still not private.

Whatever, it's not a big deal, but this private thing is a bit silly.

My curiosity is getting the best of me.. What does Ian say? Any answer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes