Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question for locals

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by The 12th Man, Dec 6, 2010.

1. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I came all the way from WA state to see the Pats tonight! Near Gillette right now. My 2 part question:
    1. I read on ticket that cameras or video recording is not allowed. I'm pretty sure people take pics at games all the time. Can I bring either onside?
    2. What time do Pats players usually warm up? I really want to see them during stretches/warm ups closer.

Thanks in advance and go Patriots!

Mods please forgive and delete this thread as you wish after I get some feedback
  2. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +528 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Oh man, people could have some fun with this one. I'll resist and simply say that, yes, you may take pictures. I do all the time, unless something has changed and I don't know about it.

I typically show up in the stadium about 45 minutes before kickoff, get situated and such. Sometime between then and kickoff they're warming up. I showed up about 90 minutes before kickoff once (don't remember why) and saw Welker and Brady pitching and catching. I wish I had specifics, but that's the best thing I can tell you. Perhaps Tunescribe or one of the other long-time season ticket holders can tell you something definitive.

Have fun. Kick a Jest fan.

j/k on the last part....sort of
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  3. #56300ex

#56300ex Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Way to go 12th Man. I am jealous. Make sure to represent all of us from the Evergreen State very very loudly.
  4. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm pretty sure the policy is cameras are allowed, but large zoom lenses are not. I remember one game I brought my SLR camera and the security guy gave me a little bit of a hard time. Ended up letting me in, but not before making sure the zoom lens was shorter than the length of his hand. You shouldn't have any problem if it's a basic digital camera with no large lens.

Update: Here's a link to the stadium policies. No video cameras allowed. Still cameras are permitted. Although considering every cell phone has a built in video camera I'm not sure how they enforce that one.

http://www.patriots.com/stadium/index.cfm?ac=gamedaystadiumpolicies#patron

Have a great time at the game.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  5. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Your questions appear to have been covered. That being said, have a beer for me and make some noise tonight!
  6. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thanks for all your help guys! Will make sure and be very loud along with my wife and represent Pats fans from WA!
  7. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Oh.. did you know Bledsoe has a winery (or something like that) in Walla Walla? Have you been there?
  8. zoostation

zoostation Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It's going to be VERY cold tonight. You'd better make it a beer and a shot! :D
  9. steelma02

steelma02 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Whats the deal with walking in via aschroft lane, and crossing over the tracks? Is this guarded? Also is there front yard parking along north street?
  10. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

They're constantly changing policies. When I started with TeamOps, the lens couldn't be longer than our ID badge (credit card size. Last time I worked an event earlier this year, they were allowing all cameras.
  11. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

As far as Ashcroft, if it's guarded it's by the cops. You won't get onto North Street without a pass.