PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Dolphins fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I said that about aqwaaah a couple of years ago..."

Looks like you were a man ahead of your time, but in the end you were right all along.

"they made me stand in the corner for 5 days. :p"

They felt sorry for the tool, no reflection on you.

Nah, I don't want to finish him, I want him to stick around, the human punching bag that he is.

Can't wait to see him pull a disappearing act when the Doofins, with the first place schedule, end up last in the division in 2009..................

Of all the things to call me, you're really going to go with bandwagoner? Wow.

By the way, your posts still crack me up. The idea that you can feel such hate and resentment for someone that you don't even know says a little something about you. For all you know, I could be a fictional character.

"Of all the things to call me, you're really going to go with bandwagoner? Wow."

No, but you will disappear when the Doofins revert to form and sh!t the bed, just like you did during that wonderful 1-15 season.

"For all you know, I could be a fictional character."

Your whole life is a ****ing fairy tale, a fable of epic proportions, so you are on the right track.

You are a grade A bullsh!t artist, telling everyone you went to Junior College to improve your draft status, how you were going to join the Doofin flag football traveling squad, all the chicks you nail, all the money you win playing online poker, I could go on and on, but you get my drift you fraud.

"Of all the things to call me, you're really going to go with bandwagoner? Wow."

No, but you will disappear when the Doofins revert to form and sh!t the bed, just like you did during that wonderful 1-15 season.

"For all you know, I could be a fictional character."

Your whole life is a ****ing fairy tale, a fable of epic proportions, so you are on the right track.

You are a grade A bullsh!t artist, telling everyone you went to Junior College to improve your draft status, how you were going to join the Doofin flag football traveling squad, all the chicks you nail, all the money you win playing online poker, I could go on and on, but you get my drift you fraud.

Do you know what Juaqin Pheonix's current plan is? Maybe I deserve some kind of ******* Oscar!

And how did I disapear during the 1-15 season, I have all the games on tape, watched every single play, posted thousands of times at thephins and have been with this team for the past 20 years of my life.

Masochits, sure, call me that; but not a bandwagon fan. Even you know that's not true. Did you happen to catch the South Park episode last night? I'd say they pinned you quite well.

"And how did I disapear during the 1-15 season, I have all the games on tape, watched every single play," You have all the games on tape from a 1-15 season? Christ, that is downright pitiful. So when your bored and have nothing else to do, you whip out the tapes (so to speak) and watch games from a 1-15 season? Stop the ride, I want to get the **** off.

"and have been with this team for the past 20 years of my life." So you've been a fan since you were one year old? How is that possible considering you learned to read and write five years ago?

"That truly sucks. Pathetic."

What an awesome band, Cornhole and Camshaft.

Your taste in music, much like your taste in football teams, blows chunks.

Oooooh, boy. You guys kill me. My personal playground is becoming boring.

"My personal playground is becoming boring."

Your personal playground is not here, it's between your legs, don't flatter yourself.

Oooooh, boy. You guys kill me. My personal playground is becoming boring.

Maybe you should spend less time on the playground and go back to school. Just try to remember that your suppose to get on the short bus and don't forget your rubber underwear and helmet.

You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it sucks. That band (Claudio Sanchez in particular) has more talent in the hair on his nuts than this entire board has collectively.

You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it sucks. That band (Claudio Sanchez in particular) has more talent in the hair on his nuts than this entire board has collectively.

I defer to your proclaimed personal expertise on the hair on another man's nuts.:rolleyes:

P.S. They still suck. They really do.

Last edited:
Of course you don't like them, you're ******* 100. Then again, they do have a clasic rock sound to them so I don't why you'd hate.

Typical imbecilic rant from you, Travis. If this Claudio Sanchez was so great, you'd think he'd be all over the radio or have won some awards.

Just because Sanchez can play multiple intstruments doesn't make him the greatest musician of all time.

Sanchez can't hold a candle to guys like Hendrix, Satriani, Nuno Bettancourt or Stevie Ray Vaughan when it comes to the guitar. As for the keyboards/synthesizers, the 4 people who play for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra would slaughter him.

As for the talent the people on this board have, how the hell would an ignorant person like yourself know a damn think about that?

Last edited:
Of course you don't like them, you're ******* 100. Then again, they do have a clasic rock sound to them so I don't why you'd hate.
Its not hat hes old your music really does SUCK.

I listened to a half dozen of the videos out on youtube, he should stick to his own music instead of ruining songs like Faithfully and Purple Haze.

He's a good guitarist, but he's not spectacular.

Typical imbecilic rant from you, Travis. If this Claudio Sanchez was so great, you'd think he'd be all over the radio or have won some awards.

Just because Sanchez can play multiple intstruments doesn't make him the greatest musician of all time.

Sanchez can't hold a candle to guys like Hendrix, Satriani, Nuno Bettancourt or Stevie Ray Vaughan when it comes to the guitar. As for the keyboards/synthesizers, the 4 people who play for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra would slaughter him.

As for the talent the people on this board have, how the hell would an ignorant person like yourself know a damn think about that?

He's the best lyricists I've ever heard; I'm a fan of the conceptual stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back