PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Dolphins fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's immature when you do it just to call someone out. I have no problem with people that come here to talk football. What you do is just pathetic, to say the least (as is your bragging about your AFC East Championship... but I have a feeling you already knew that). And you should remember that I was someone that used to back you against people like patriotspride.

It's not me you're referring to.

And what happened? I want to be your best friend.

Yeah, looks pretty empty, huh?
No, not empty when the Pats come to town. I've made many visits for Pats - Dolphins games and I always come away impressed by two things: how the stadium is filled with nearly as many Pats fans as 'fin fans, and those many fine & friendly women from south Florida.

p.s., congrats on winning the division title; that was a very impressive turnaround from the almost imperfect season the year before. I'm just not sure that winning on a tiebreaker and then going one-and-done in the playoffs is worth bragging about, but that's just my opinion. Looking forward to the '09 games.

It's not me you're referring to.

And what happened? I want to be your best friend.

Sure it is. What I described was the pure definition of a flamer. If the condom fits, wear it.

Sure it is. What I described was the pure definition of a flamer. If the condom fits, wear it.

It feels better without, though.

I forgot to wear one this past weekend, but she put it in so what are you gonna do? Stop? I think not. Just gotta pull out.

It feels better without, though.

I forgot to wear one this past weekend, but she put it in so what are you gonna do? Stop? I think not. Just gotta pull out.

I can disagree with you on the Dolphins all day long, but not on this statement. I don't really like pulling out myself though. Sometimes it's just better to blow and tell her to get the morning after pill.

I can disagree with you on the Dolphins all day long, but not on this statement. I don't really like pulling out myself though. Sometimes it's just better to blow and tell her to get the morning after pill.

Yeah, but can you really trust a girl that you've met just a couple of times and it, more than likely, will be a one time thing?

This girl had an abortion before too. Pulling out does suck, but it beats 18 years of child support.

Yeah, but can you really trust a girl that you've met just a couple of times and it, more than likely, will be a one time thing?

This girl had an abortion before too. Pulling out does suck, but it beats 18 years of child support.

That's why you treat her like gold for 18 years while you bang whatever you can on the side then, after the 18 years are up, tell the ***** that you want a divorce. See? Pats fans and Dolphin fans can get along on something.

That's why you treat her like gold for 18 years while you bang whatever you can on the side then, after the 18 years are up, tell the ***** that you want a divorce. See? Pats fans and Dolphin fans can get along on something.

Dude, I'm 21 and I just got my own house. I'm not trying to get married or anything like that.

Why not keep it on the side without the baby-momma drama?

And I agree, I want to be your friend. :D

Dude, I'm 21 and I just got my own house. I'm not trying to get married or anything like that.

Why not keep it on the side without the baby-momma drama?

And I agree, I want to be your friend. :D

Really, I'm just letting you in on my back-up plan in case I slip up. It will be as solid as Matt Cassel.

"Dude, I'm 21 and I just got my own house.'

Congrats on that; so a 21 year old junior college student gets handed a 30 year mortgage by a bank in these wonderful economic times does he?

Explain to the rest of the class how a 21 year old buys a house in 2009; let me guess, all the money you won playing online poker right?

You really should start all of your posts with the following; "Once upon a time a troll named Aqua"................blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada..............

Congrats on that; so a 21 year old junior college student gets handed a 30 year mortgage by a bank in these wonderful economic times does he?

Explain to the rest of the class how a 21 year old buys a house in 2009; let me guess, all the money you won playing online poker right?

You really should start all of your posts with the following; "Once upon a time a troll named Aqua"................blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada..............

I'm 22 and I have my own house........ that I'm renting from someone else.

"I'm 22 and I have my own house........ that I'm renting from someone else."

Based on the intellect you show in your posts, I'd guess that you'd be one of the 20 somethings on the planet who actually do own their own home.

Trust me, owning a house in todays world is a pain in the balls, you're better off renting to be honest................

"I'm 22 and I have my own house........ that I'm renting from someone else."

Based on the intellect you show in your posts, I'd guess that you'd be one of the 20 somethings on the planet who actually do own their own home.

Trust me, owning a house in todays world is a pain in the balls, you're better off renting to be honest................

I have roomates as well so it's not like it's all mine either though. I want to own/rent my own home but alas I'm in the process of completing college. But the economy sucks altogether which is why I have to suck hind tit for at least one more year and bear living with three roomates. :D

Ever heard of leasing? I find your agenda for hating me comical; it doesn't bother me, it's just funny that you are going to try to hate on ANYTHING I say or do.

"Ever heard of leasing? I find your agenda for hating me comical; it doesn't bother me, it's just funny that you are going to try to hate on ANYTHING I say or do."

You lease a car, not a house; you rent a house.

Hate you?

Hate is the wrong word.

Pity is more descriptive.

You've been banned here I don't know how many times, yet you keep coming back, that is pitiful.

You go out of your way to tell us all what a four star athelete you are, that is pitiful.

You come here and tell us all about your conquests of the female gender, with pictures to prove it, that is pitiful.

Your piece of garbage/haven't had a whiff of the Super Bowl since Christ was in a crib team wins the division on a tiebreaker the last game of the year (and also because the best QB in the league was out all year) only to get embarassed in the playoffs and you come here to gloat, that is pitiful.

Yep, PITY is the word, not hate.

"Ever heard of leasing? I find your agenda for hating me comical; it doesn't bother me, it's just funny that you are going to try to hate on ANYTHING I say or do."

You lease a car, not a house; you rent a house.

Hate you?

Hate is the wrong word.

Pity is more descriptive.

You've been banned here I don't know how many times, yet you keep coming back, that is pitiful.

You go out of your way to tell us all what a four star athelete you are, that is pitiful.

You come here and tell us all about your conquests of the female gender, with pictures to prove it, that is pitiful.

Your piece of garbage/haven't had a whiff of the Super Bowl since Christ was in a crib team wins the division on a tiebreaker the last game of the year (and also because the best QB in the league was out all year) only to get embarassed in the playoffs and you come here to gloat, that is pitiful.

Yep, PITY is the word, not hate.

finishhim.jpg

Nah, I don't want to finish him, I want him to stick around, the human punching bag that he is.

Can't wait to see him pull a disappearing act when the Doofins, with the first place schedule, end up last in the division in 2009..................

Nah, I don't want to finish him, I want him to stick around, the human punching bag that he is.

Can't wait to see him pull a disappearing act when the Doofins, with the first place schedule, end up last in the division in 2009..................
I said that about aqwaaah a couple of years ago...they made me stand in the corner for 5 days. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back