PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 12th Man

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This might have been answered many times before, but I was wondering if anyone knows the details of BB's current contract? I believe he's signed until 2008, but I could be wrong. What I really am interested in is how much he's making now. Much appreciated.

This info is not public, the Pats circle their wagons around money issues and BB, most seem to feel as though he is well taken care of by the Kraft family. Even the length of his contract is somewhat of a secret, heard Jonathan Kraft in the past remain elusive about the length.. but has said somethig to the effect that "Bill is here as long as he wants to be". Most seem to feel that he will stay as long as he wants, and retire from this organization. I suspect he is probably, if not, very closest to the highest paid coach in the NFL.

Short answer: Nobody knows.

Long answer: See GJAJ15's post.

Thanks guys, I had those question marks for a while. I just thought that it should be reported somewhere at least; well, at least the length of years a coach is signed with a team. Just seems weird that all player contracts are reported but coaches aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down