PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for all you draftniks out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedogc

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I was wondering where most of you guys get your info from. Meaning, how many of you out there watch and follow college football. I absolutley love this time of year for football. Just after free agency starts and leading up to the draft. Basically watching teams take shape. But I have to admit that most of my draft info comes from draft websites and reading opinions of people on these boards. Which by the way are very informative. I would love to watch more college football to get more of a first hand look at prospects, but the wife and family stuff has to fit it some time.

I watch what college ball I can manage, I try to catch the All-Star games, read various draft sites, watch the Combine (for what little it's worth, NFL Network coverage sucks!), check the Pro-Day results, debate with the folks on this forum, and take long naps.

I'm with you, I watched more college football this year but there's so many games and I still don't watch that much as I already watch football all day on Sunday, I do more with the kids on Saturday. I do the magazines, web sites, discussion boards, etc, like you. The people who seem to have done scouting on all these players kind of blow me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back