Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question for all you draftniks out there.

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by stevedogc, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevedogc

stevedogc Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I was wondering where most of you guys get your info from. Meaning, how many of you out there watch and follow college football. I absolutley love this time of year for football. Just after free agency starts and leading up to the draft. Basically watching teams take shape. But I have to admit that most of my draft info comes from draft websites and reading opinions of people on these boards. Which by the way are very informative. I would love to watch more college football to get more of a first hand look at prospects, but the wife and family stuff has to fit it some time.

2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I watch what college ball I can manage, I try to catch the All-Star games, read various draft sites, watch the Combine (for what little it's worth, NFL Network coverage sucks!), check the Pro-Day results, debate with the folks on this forum, and take long naps.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +735 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

I'm with you, I watched more college football this year but there's so many games and I still don't watch that much as I already watch football all day on Sunday, I do more with the kids on Saturday. I do the magazines, web sites, discussion boards, etc, like you. The people who seem to have done scouting on all these players kind of blow me away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.