PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question: Do all 53 make the west coast trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I don't actually know if inactive guys still show up at games (assume so), but especially with the team staying out west for two games, does everyone go, or does the active 45 stay the same for both weeks?

I don't actually know if inactive guys still show up at games (assume so), but especially with the team staying out west for two games, does everyone go, or does the active 45 stay the same for both weeks?

Interesting question. I assume, since they are staying west, that they will all travel.

I'm pretty sure that everyone on the 53 travels to all games, just in case of pre-game injury. If all the 53 don't travel, certainly it's more than the 45 guys that will be active on gameday. There are always players that are "game-time decisions" so they have to bring somone to replace that player should he not be able to give it a go.

I think a more relevant question is do the practice squad guys travel? And I'm guessing the answer is yes.

I would think that players who are not physically able to play

against San Francisco would be left at home.

Not only that, if they need to work anyone out next week, THEY'D have to go to California, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye