PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question About the Front Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Predator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Besides BB & SP making big decisions for the team, in the next few months the FO will be praised, mentioned, hated, and bomb threatened (see this board last year at FA time). Who are we talking about when it come to the FO? Why do they get blamed for not making transactions or driving players out of town instead of BB & SP? Obviously Mr. Kraft has input, but I just want to know who to blame when the sky starts falling again this year.:D

Besides BB & SP making big decisions for the team, in the next few months the FO will be praised, mentioned, hated, and bomb threatened (see this board last year at FA time). Who are we talking about when it come to the FO? Why do they get blamed for not making transactions or driving players out of town instead of BB & SP? Obviously Mr. Kraft has input, but I just want to know who to blame when the sky starts falling again this year.:D

I personnaly Blame you?
If you had lived your life to be in the position to chose players, or plays on the field you could have been the difference.
You didn't, so all the fault lies at your feet.:p

I personnaly Blame you?
If you had lived your life to be in the position to chose players, or plays on the field you could have been the difference.
You didn't, so all the fault lies at your feet.:p

Lol I am so sorry. Maybe I can take out a loan or something. This is an honest question though. You will see FO used so much, but not many seem to know who they are refering to. I just wanted to know because I honestly don't know.

Maybe I missed something but did not get the memo stating that the sky had fell this year..

12-4, getting to the AFC Champinship game, and losing by 4 points, and we have to assign "blame"?

man, we have gotten spoiled havent we?

Predator, are you really George Steinbrenner??

12-4, getting to the AFC Champinship game, and losing by 4 points, and we have to assign "blame"?

man, we have gotten spoiled havent we?

Predator, are you really George Steinbrenner??

I am sorry that you are unable to see sarcasm. Usually the little :D indicates that. Typically when one makes fun of the chicken little crowd that gives an idea where ones opinion sits. Your post has nothing to do with what I posted nor characterizes anything close. I am sorry that you tried to hijack the thread by preaching a positive point when it was already written form a positive point. I wasn't complaining about a good season. Please try to read posts without whipping out your same response in every other post.

If you go back and read what I wrote you will find that the chicken little crowd will be soon screaming their heads off that the FO sucks. What I want to know is, "Who is the FO?" They get blamed for so much and don't get much recognition for the good things they do.

Who are these people? How can one criticise them if nobody knows who they are or what they do?

Myra Kraft calls all the shots in Foxboro. The fact she she looks so much like Marv Levy is more than mere coincidence. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes