PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about "Spygate" Article in Boston Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rumor...(it was I believe in PFT) that CoachB handed over not tapes from other teams, but evidence that other teams also videoed as the Patriots had... THAT was what I heard Friday before the SB...never read it in a Boston paper..saw it.. I heard a bit about that before..but this seemed to be more credible.. He did that..Goodell saw other teams were doing that and because of tape leaks (Glazier) HAD to destroy them otheriwse credibility was a large issue.
The Colts videographer was noted as one of the best..so if the Colts also did that it is of no surprise. There have been numerous articles about stealing signals...Shanahan was known addmitted in an SI article that he would usually have the signals at the half or before. Those that make the act of steaking signals the issue..either are disingenuous (like Schlereth) or not knowledgable. It was a rule the Patriots broke..a rule. There's MANy rules that are broken..one that Mike sando reported on was the blackout period that exists in QB communications...many teams find a way around that (not the Pats) and yet THAT is so much MORE important on the impact of game and..hardly a big deal. If Goodell was TRULY all for a level playing field he would be looking at THESE allegations with the same vigor. If you hadn't noticed..he has not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes