Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question about elevators at Gillette

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by stevedogc, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevedogc

stevedogc Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

just got tickets in the 300's for the Phins game. Taken my Dad to the game but he has a bum knee. Does anyone know if Gillette has elevators and if they allow the the general public (non-luxery ticket holders that is) to use them to access the 300 section?

thanks in advance.

2. Dozer

Dozer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yes they do, but be prepared for a fight to use them. I've been with a friend and his mother (same situation, really bad knee). But since she wasn't in a wheel chair, or horribly crippled, they made us take the ramp. made for a rough day for her.

3. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Doctors note should clear up any hassle...or for those that are handicapped, you just need your placard.

I took my Dad (in weelchair) a few years ago and everybody was really nice and accomodating to us all the way through.

4. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -1

I was going to say that I think you need a wheelchair or a handicapped placard, but a doctor's note would probably work. I'm sure you can't just walk up and ask to use the elevator (as someone's mother above tried). Why don't you call the stadium & check so you don't get a nasty surprise on game day? Have fun at the game!

5. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

From the Patriots website:

Look for a TeamOps supervisor (blue jacket) if they tell you that you can't use the elevator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.