Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question about CBS HD

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bradybunch, Dec 8, 2006.

1. bradybunch

bradybunch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ok i just got Hd so here is my question i have fox, nbc, and espn have there own hd channels but cbs doesnt so how would i get the Pats game in HD?
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,182 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

They ALL have HD channels. Keep looking.
  3. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

CBS has an HD channel. You probably have it I'm sure. Unfortunately, I think CBS has the worst HD channel of all the other networks. The picture quality, while better than standard TV, just doesn't seem as crisp as the other networks (at least in my area). And what really gets me fired up is when they don't show the games in HD on their HD channel! For as much $$ as CBS is making airing NFL games, you'd think they's ALWAYS have the games broadcast in HD and do a much better job at it too! I'd much rather watch an HD game on Fox or ESPN!
  4. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,182 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

Agreed, CBS's HD is the worst. Add that they only show a minority of football games in HD and it's worse. Fortunately, the Pats games are almost always telecast in HD. It's not that with modern electronics that HD cams are that expensive anymore.