Welcome to PatsFans.com

Queen Oprah

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

How can the "Clinton Hit Squad" and Lovely Striesand Attack her, she's Untouchable-----:singing: :singing:
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Clinton's in big trouble. Can't stand her. We need new blood, not the dual monarchy.
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

4. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

We must be winning the war in Iraq the Left Wing Media has completely ignored Iraq
    (they never report good news) the American Troops probably haven't been killing little old ladys or raping little girls so the Lefty Media has turned to QUEEN OPRAH if you listen to them gushing and fawning over the Queen on NBC & CBS you would think that Jesus Christ had Risen and Returned again.

Ladies and Gentlemen and all my fellow Americans I give you, Mother Teresa, The Virgin Mary, Joan Of Arc, Jackie Onassis and Eleanor Roosevelt all rolled into one.

Don't stop reading there's more, Jesus I'm so f-cking excited I can't breathe, on top being sent to us by God almighty she's not only a Saint, she's female, she's a "health care liberal", she's a democrat, she Hates Bush, she's Black and she's a billionaire, White Women all across the country have multipule Orgasms when her name is mentioned.

OPRAH OPRAH OPRAH WE LOVE YOU OPRAH YOU ARE TRULY GREAT

God Bless Oprah Winfrey

Praise The Lord God Almighty Ruler Of The Universe

Oh Jesus Christ Thank You For Allowing Oprah Winfrey To Be Born

I Can't Go On, I'm So Happy, God Bless You Oprah

:bricks:
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Say what you will, she attracts tons of viewers and can sway public opinion.. she came from nothing and became a billionaire, and a major player in American Life.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

She sure did, thats all I can say about that one.

8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 4 / -6

Oprah's interesting in that she has a large following, and I bet much of this following is not terribly political. If she can get people to read intelligent books, which she has done, I bet she can get them out to vote. I still think Hillary has the edge, but it's certainly shrinking.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

Next spring the dirt will really start to fly, this guy Obama and his followers aren't about to worry about offending the smartest women in the world they will go after her with everything they can dig up, I think Obama will go after the Clintons just the way the Clintons go after their enemy's, Obama has become The Clintons worst nightmare, when Our Hillary decided she wanted to be President she thought she was going run against some White Christian Democrat that she could unload on with all the Clinton Hit Squad going in for the kill, then along came Obama, they have to very careful with him, Al, Jessie, Oprah and the NAACP are quietly waiting in the background for one wrong word.

We are going to have a Democrat President and we can live with that but, do they have what it takes to keep Mohammad from blowing up our Malls and the Superbowl.

10. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

not any good ones
  11. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 4 / -6

You know, that's true. A friend of mine's aunt had a job as a substitute teacher in a Wilmington, NC public school about 10 years ago. At the time she got paid $7/hour and had to help clean up the cafeteria. She quit.
  12. Boston Boxer

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

that is the problem with Black candidates...the Sharpton's and Jackson's of the world latch on to the black candidate and actually drag them down. Ya, Oprah is popular, but really, who else was she going to back other than the black candidate and it strikes me as hokey.
  13. Boston Boxer

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

yup, unless you can afford to send your kid to a private school, the NC and South Carolina school systems are very bad, and the situation that you just mentioned happens every where.

Even the private schools are not that great
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

Pant Suit Hillary was just on TV waddling around bobbing her head and clapping her hands she looks like she was run over by a truck you could see the rage in her face.

The Queen Oprah Gang will destroy the Clintons, every Black person and every silly White gushing politically correct a$s kissing housewife in America will vote for Oboomba.

Pant Suit Hillary is all done, her husband was America's first Black President and he did a good job getting them ready for a run at the White House :singing:

Billy Blue Dress was America's "first black president"
    Does that mean Oboomba will be America's "second black president" or will Oboomba be America's "first real black president" :confused: