PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

QB under pressure: Brady's 27 yard gain to Dwight and King's MMQB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is a 27 yard pass to Dwight and the 15 yards face mask added on in the second quarter. This set up Dillon's TD run to make it 14-0. Talk about your concentration.

5174876_7_2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome...

It's a shame, ironically, that Dwight caught it at the 6 and instead of the 15 yards for the penalty, the ball was moved half the distance to the goal.

The ref should have just announced, "A superhuman throw by Brady. Automatic touchdown!"

Peter King's MMQB is all love for Brady too.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/12/18/mmqb.week15/index.html

Some quotes from the Bucs:

"What we saw today,'' Ronde Barber said, "was a living legend.''

"That quarterback is unbelievable," Kiffin said in a soft, raspy voice. "That throw he made on the third play of the game, I mean, I don't know who else makes that throw. An absolutely perfect throw

I agree with King's assessment that most take Brady for granted - the media, the fans...except the players on his own team and of course, the oppossing team.

After each game, listen or read the sound bites from the oppossing players, they just rave about Brady...the defensive players time after time come up and just say "he is the best we have faced", "he is the best in the league", "he is the toughest QB we have face", "you hit him hard and he just gets up and kills you",....

Tom Brady is the best QB in the game...end of story!

I have also never seen a QB throw a block to protect his WR. and then Brady came along. What a man.

It has also been noted that in addition to throwing the ball accurately and quickly, Brady throws it in spots that would allow his receivers to catch it safely so that they won't have to risk being cut in half by defensive backs to make a play. That is just awesome.

Cantabrigian said:
I have also never seen a QB throw a block to protect his WR. and then Brady came along. What a man.

He also threw a memorable block for Bethel on an end around play, think it was 2yrs ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back