PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

QB Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

flutie2phelan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Both quarterbacks played the whole time against Miami's starters.

Brady, plagued by drops and tips ... but playing his entire stint with all the starters who were active ... went 3 of 8 for 37 yards ... and a QB rating of 52.6.

Cassel, assisted by his pals on the junior varsity, threw 11 out of 20 for 168 yards ... and a 116.2 rating.

per the gamebook

flutie2phelan said:
Both quarterbacks played the whole time against Miami's starters.

Brady, plagued by drops and tips ... but playing his entire stint with all the starters who were active ... went 3 of 8 for 37 yards ... and a QB rating of 52.6.

Cassel, assisted by his pals on the junior varsity, threw 11 out of 20 for 168 yards ... and a 116.2 rating.

per the gamebook

Guess they start Cassel next week, huh? :p

Brady looked shaky again...2nd week in a row and I have to admit I am starting to think he might be hurt or not focusing...

If Brady plays like this we are OUT in the first round. Maybe Cassel is our future.

(posted with sarcasim)

This thread is a f'ing joke right?

BradyisGod said:

If it isn't, it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyisGod

[PATSNUTme:]
If it isn't, it should be.

It's a small set of facts ... sans spin.
What you make of those facts ... is entirely your business.

What's your problem?

My problem is "Brady looked shaky again". He wasn't perfect, but he had balls dropped and was missing his RB. I'm sure he would have finished fine if he was left in and the WRs made some plays.

Patjew said:
My problem is "Brady looked shaky again". He wasn't perfect, but he had balls dropped and was missing his RB. I'm sure he would have finished fine if he was left in and the WRs made some plays.

Ummm, you may have missed my sarcasm ending...For damned sake God forbid anyone says anything even kiddingly about Brady.

I now know why most NFL hate Brady - detest him. It's because Pat fans are so damned ridiculous when it comes to this guy. He is human and YES he does throw some bad passes and does on occasion lose games for the Pats. That being said, I love the freak'in guy and want NO ONE else leading our team.

I was freak'in kidding! Get over yourself!

Drewwho said:
Ummm, you may have missed my sarcasm ending...For damned sake God forbid anyone says anything even kiddingly about Brady.

I now know why most NFL hate Brady - detest him. It's because Pat fans are so damned ridiculous when it comes to this guy. He is human and YES he does throw some bad passes and does on occasion lose games for the Pats. That being said, I love the freak'in guy and want NO ONE else leading our team.

I was freak'in kidding! Get over yourself!
Ummm, sorry, I thought the sarcasm tag was only about the second line. A thousand apologies. I have now gotten over myself.

And you're right, I now recall that Brady once threw a bad pass. November 2002, if I recall correctly.

Patjew said:
Ummm, sorry, I thought the sarcasm tag was only about the second line. A thousand apologies. I have now gotten over myself.

And you're right, I now recall that Brady once threw a bad pass. November 2002, if I recall correctly.

No you are WRONG...it was OCTOBER! Damned you!

Drewwho said:
No you are WRONG...it was OCTOBER! Damned you!

LOL... thanks for making this joke of a thread actually funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back