Welcome to PatsFans.com

Q&A with R&R

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Aug 13, 2012.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 8 / -8

For Those Who Wonder Who Romney and Ryan Really Are
    Sit back, play this in the background, and settle in for...
    Q&A WITH
    [​IMG]

Q. How are you today?
    A. That's class warfare.

Q. Let me rephrase. How is the campaign going?
    A. D is for Despair, Defeat, Depression, and Democrat.

Q. So good, then?
    A. Of course - the only reason for unhappiness is Obama.

Q. Couldn't you also be unhappy if you're poor, or sick, or for some reason that's not even an issue, like an unhappy end to a marriage?
    A. And aren't all those things ultimately caused by Democrats?

Q. I can see this isn't going anywhere... let's talk about the issues.
    A. That's class warfare.

Q. Speaking of, let's talk about the Ryan Budget.
    A. Well there's the Ryan Budget and the Romney Budget, and I've got my own and he has his own, and then there's nothing under this other cup. Now don't lose track, keep your eye on the budget, keep your eye on the budget... now which one is the Romney budget?

Q. The middle one?
    A. WRONG, there's nothing under that one! Ten thousand dollars.

Q. But I didn't bet you.
    A. Gotta pay to play, gotta play to win. I'll have your employer deduct it from your paycheck.

Q. You can't do that can you?
    A. If I get elected I can.

Q. I'll try to remember that. Let's talk about the Romney budget.
    A. The Obama budget's worse.

Q. Why?
    A. It's too big!

Q. What makes it too big?
    A. He spends more than he takes in.

Q. So you want to spend less, and take in more?
    A. No, we want to spend whatever we want, and take in less.

Q. How does that help?
    A. Well, right now, we get taxes from poor people, middle class people, and rich people. We'd stop collecting it from rich people.

Q. How does that help?
    A. Well, rich people are job creators. If you give us all your money, we'll let you work for us.

Q. But that never works.
    A. Works for us.

Q. Okay, so the theory is you'll create jobs if we don't tax the rich.
    A. Well, maybe not me personally. But someone rich will.

Q. But if the poor get poorer, and the middle class disappears, who will buy all the products and services you'd create jobs to make?
    A. Look if you're a bolshevik advocating central planning, that's one thing, but in America you don't have to create a job unless you can get richer doing it.

Q. Quite so. So if nobody wants to buy the goods and services, why would you create a job?
    A. If Americans work for little enough, people in other countries will buy them. If they can't buy the products they make, that's perfect.

Q. I suppose it would be good for the balance of trade...
    A. Oh would it? I guess that's true. I meant I'd get richer more easily. That's why we have to destroy all the unions.

Q. So basically you need cheap labor, and the cheaper American labor is, the better off you are?
    A. Now you're catching on!

Q. Why would people who aren't rich vote for you?
    A. (laughs) Stupid? Lazy? Can't figure it out? Search me!

Q. You say that middle-class people are lazy, but don't they work hard?
    A. Ha! I just said they're lazy. If they work so hard, why aren't they rich?

Q. Is it possible to be working poor?
    A. If you're working you're making money, so how could you be poor?

Q. But can't you be extremely rich, and not work? In fact, isn't that the only way to not work and still make a bunch of money?
    A. Hold on there. People who don't work for a living because they're rich work very hard.

Q. And people who work for a paycheck don't?
    A. I didn't say that. But yes, that's right. They're sort of on auto-pilot. Mindless task, mindless task, mindless task, Mountain Dew, Mindless task, mindless task, mindless task, lunch, mindless task, mindless task.... Ho ho ho Paul!
    A. Ha ha ha, Mitt, you missed mindless task. See that's not work. Investing is work. That's why we tax you higher if you work for a paycheck.

Q. What exactly do you add to the work being done if you're not doing the work?
    A. We're the job creators. We get the people who work for a paycheck to keep working, and to say thank you for letting them do it. Then we divvy up the profits even-steven, One for you, a thousand for me, 25% of your money to taxes, 15% of mine, and then I figure out how not to pay mine.

Q. So you don't do the work, but you get the money.
    A. We don't do the actual work to actually produce the product. We get the middle class and the working poor to do that. We're much more productive telling them to work for us. We're good at that.

Q. You realize that in biological terms you've just described a parasite?
    A. No, no, no! A parasite doesn't add anything! What we do is direct the whole enterprise and infuse the regular people with a sense of purpose.

Q. And that purpose is making you money?
    A. They get some. No more than is absolutely necessary, but some. But the key is they couldn't even get that much unless we let them.

Q. What if they don't like it? What would happen if they stopped working for you?
    A. You're a union thug.

Q. Okay, let's say they keep working for you no matter what they make.
    A. Now you're talking!

Q. What do you bring to the arrangement, if you're not parasites?
    A. We don't do any of the work ourselves, but we have strategies to grow along with the workforce, therefore getting more people to work for us, and then we infuse them with the strategies and instructions to do what we want them to do for us.

Q. You realize in biological terms you're now describing a virus.
    A. Potato, potahto. I like to say "job creator."

Q. Can we talk about the Ryan budget then?
    A. Obama's budget is worse.

Q. How so?
    A. It steals $750 billion from Medicare!

Q. Don't benefits remain unchanged?
    A. Yes, but they save $750 billion while delivering the same services. That's stealing from pharmaceutical CEOs, hospital CEOs, anybody who owns any stock that's bloated by our inefficient health care system. That's job-killing cost-cutting, right Mitt?
    A. Darn right, Paul.

Q. But your plan for Medicare is to make it cost $6,500 more a year for seniors.
    A. It won't affect anybody over 55.

Q. But people will become 55, and then they'll get hit.
    A. Not if we have anything to do with it.

Q. Come again?
    A. Well the problem is pretty obvious. We're living longer, and once you're done working for me if I let you, you're not of much use anymore. Unless you're a job creator when you get older you just get even lazier.
    A. Darn right, Mitt. It's not your fault. But you can't expect other people to support your lazy sagging buttocks.
    A. So the thing to do is, well, cost less. Don't get health care, and you'll die sooner. Die sooner, and you won't need social security. And that's a pretty nice side-effect, because we're going to turn your social security into a fee source for investment banks.

Q. Isn't that kind of self-serving if you used to be an investment banker?
    A. Private equity, smart guy. So obviously it's for everybody's good.
    A. After all, who wants to be old and poor? Our plan lets you stay healthy until shortly before you die.
    A. Which you'll do at home, doesn't that sound more comfortable than some old impersonal hospital?

Q. But what about prevention? Obama's healthcare plan emphasizes healthier living in the first place so you don't end up in the hospital in the first place.
    A. But then you just live longer.
    A. And then you have the whole retirement problem again.
    A. {Snort} retirement. How could you even tell? BWAHAHAHAHA!
    A. BWAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAH!
    A. BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This concludes tonight's episode of
    Q&A WITH

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That was supposed to be funny? Or clever? :confused:

Really?? :confused:

Looks like it was written by a 7 year old, witch I expect better of you, Mr.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Perhaps a bit partisan and cynical but well played nevertheless

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 8 / -8

See I like this guy even if we do disagree.:D