PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Putting together my Patriots Big Board: Defensive Ends

If our CB need is filled at 32, then I would be extremely tempted to pick Danielle Hunter at 64
if he's available, as he is in NFL.com's latest 7-round mock. This year seems extremely top-heavy
for Pass-Rushers, so if Bill wants one he better get one by 64.
I also wouldn't mind at all if Ryan Russell is picked in the 7th round. I feel that he has more upside
than either Michael Buchanan, who essentially gravy-trained Whitney Mercilus, or Zach Moore.

Captain,
I am ridiculously high on Hunter and would go crazy with joy if Hunter is available and picked by the Patriots @64.

Another day 3 possibility is UVA DE/OLB Max Valles, who has the height/length to maybe eventually become a 4-3 DE (he might be the youngest player in the draft at 20). I don't think he can be a viable
4-3 OLB here.

Another day 3 possibility is UVA DE/OLB Max Valles, who has the height/length to maybe eventually become a 4-3 DE (he might be the youngest player in the draft at 20). I don't think he can be a viable
4-3 OLB here.
Captain, I really like Valles as well. He is actually in the Edge rushers section of my Big Board series. I found myself drawn to him more than his counterpart on the other side who probably will go 3 rounds or so higher.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back