PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Putting things in perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know it was hard for a lot of people watching tonight's game to not feel like the Patriots should have been there. We keep seeing a non-penalty call or us needing that one 1st down that we didn't get. We can watch that game against the Colts 100 times and keep seeing new ways that we let it slip away.

However, think about 1 thing: We won our first Super Bowl by 1 yard.

3-1 at OAK 44 Zack Crockett (OAK) rushed up the middle for no gain.

A running lane...a missed tackle...a second effort....anything, and the Tuck Rule doesn't become legend. Adam Vinatieri doesn't become a hero in New England. Our players don't get to tell Steelers fans to "cancel those reservations," and we don't get to shock the Greatest Show on Turf.

The Raiders needed one play and they would have been in Pittsburgh the next week instead of us. We made the play when we had to and they didn't.

The Colts earned the right to win tonight's game. Just remember that we earned that same right five years ago and it could have very easily been different. Don't try to take away from what the Colts did, no matter how much you hate them.

I hate the Colts and I won't give those pieces of **** credit, especially not Manning or Polian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes