Welcome to PatsFans.com

PUt her in jail

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by atomdomb, Mar 18, 2009.

1. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

This lying C should serve this poor Marine's sentence. They should put her in a men's prison. Then hopefully she could tell the truth.

Filipino who accused Marine of rape changes story - Yahoo! Philippines News

MANILA, Philippines - A Filipino woman who accused a U.S. Marine of rape has altered her testimony and emigrated to the United States, saying she was no longer certain that a crime took place, a lawyer said Wednesday.

The case has strained U.S.-Philippine military relations amid calls for the scrapping of a pact allowing U.S. troops to train Filipino soldiers, and has become a rallying point for anti-American protests.

Three years after Lance Cpl. Daniel Smith was convicted of rape and sentenced to 40 years in jail, his accuser submitted a five-page affidavit to an appeals court Tuesday saying she now doubts her own version of events.

"My conscience continues to bother me realizing that I may have in fact been so friendly and intimate with Daniel Smith ... that he was led to believe that I was amenable to having sex or that we simply just got carried away," the woman said in the statement.

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +246 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Typical right wing rant:rolleyes: Don't you know more money should have spent in the schools which would have somehow eliminated the enviroment that caused her to lie.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Oliver Stone & Jon Stewart can turn this women into "Joan Of Arc" or maybe even "The Virgin Mary"