PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Pure Speculation] Cardinals to sign Hoyer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's not going to the Broncos, because they're re-signing Caleb Hanie.

I read it in an email from a friend in California. He has been right on other things he has sent me. However, where I hadnt read it myself, that is why I put the question marks in the subject line. I am searching for more.

WTF?

Shades of NEM's mystery phone calls in the middle of the night

Massive thread topic fail!

And if he isn't signed. There'll be speculation week after week after week.

You should have put that information in your original post instead of trying to make the info seem more credible than a friend's email.

Yes, I probably should have, but that is why I added the question marks, indicating it was not an actual event.

EDIT: I just found this on nfl.com

"Meanwhile, according to SiriusXM NFL Radio's Adam Caplan, the Cardinals are reportedly calling around for help at the position, likely insurance until everyone's healthy."

Last edited:
I always wondered what the difference and similarities between video taping (aka spygate) and signing ex players. The fact of the manner is, a quality team like the Pats probably take gameplanning week to week. So unless you have a camera in the meeting rooms that week, it won't matter.

I suppose bad teams just keep doing the same things every week cos they're either not as smart or lazy.

I wouldn't wish Wisenhut on any young QB. And I don't think Hoyer is an ideal fit for what they try to do. They need the ghost of Kurt Warner.

Hoyer (and Ebert) did have workouts with the Giants last week. Can't fathom why Pioli hasn't tapped Hoyer. Other than he's afraid of the wrath of his own idiot fan base. I know Charlie keeps insisting Brady Quinn is viable, but Charlie has an ego to defend to the end. And Cleveland....:ugh: Not to mention Miami and Buffalo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots