PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Punt~Pass~Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEGIRLPATSFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
They Boo'd her again this year......I don't believe it!
I thought it was a tape from last year!

haha people are classless. what can you do

Embrace it. That shows we may not be the current Champs but we are still on top. Would you ever boo a 14 year old girl wearing a Colts/Steelers uniform? Doubtful, they ain't a concern to me. We're a concern.

Rewatching that game, the thing that made me laugh most about this is that there was a girl in a Chargers uniform -- you know, the team that was actually in the building that day, and the team that was WINNING at the end of the 3rd quarter -- and there were hardly any peeps made. They saved all of their animosity for the team they thought they'd be playing the week after. Hilarious....

When was this on? I thought the team championships were held in December, and then the finals were held during the playoff games (not yet played.) You sure it wasn't a repeat from last year?

When was this on? I thought the team championships were held in December, and then the finals were held during the playoff games (not yet played.) You sure it wasn't a repeat from last year?

It was a repeat of last year's AFC Divisional Round game (Chargers/Colts) on NFLN last night. I think the OP was being sarcastic ;)

Is this the girl who had a Pats jersey on getting booed at the RCA? Or am I remembering the wrong stuff here....

They probrably piped it in anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back