PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pundits are at it already

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sean Salisbury has the Colts favored and said the Colts will win on ESPN News.

Sean Salisbury has the Colts favored and said the Colts will win on ESPN News.
Sean Salisbury is a Peyton Manning ball washer. The clown should have been fired for his cell phone picture antics.

Thank god! I hope they all pick the Dolts.

The moment all four f#ckers on nfl countdown picked the Chargers was the moment I felt in my heart that the Pats really would pull it out!

I love being the underdogs, let the media talk about Manning, AV and co all week, we will sit in Foxboro, practice what we need to do and coem out to play Sunday. Just like this past week.

GOOD,We weren't even suppose to be in the playoffs.....There is all of haters in the media.....I am sure Dan Marino will pick the Dolts.....I think deep down inside he knows PAY-ME-A-TON is in the same boat......GO PATS!!!:rocker:

Trent Dilfer just said that everyone will be picking against the Colts this week and that the Colts will win despite that. Please...

rememebr last time troy brown broke a patriots receiving record and was flagged for a personal foul.

any idea who didn't play in that first indy game except for rodney?

plus the defense finally slowed manning in the 2nd half.

If I'm not mistaken Sean picked the Chargers 'officially', with the hedge/disclaimer that if the Pats won he wouldn't be surprised...

I tell you what, if Manning and the Colts lose AGAIN this time to the Pats in the playoffs, being at home, and the declared favorite, he is really going to be considered a BUST that can never win the big ones. I would imagine, if the Pats can win it, the media is going to be on him so much, that he may just lose it this time around. Maybe I am just a homer, but I think it is going to be tough to beat Coach BB a third straight time. I would imagine BB has even more motive for this week.

And, I just don't see Brady and the Pats turning the ball over 5 times again, like back in October. We had 5 TO's and still had a chance to tie the game until the last TO.

EZ76

Last edited:
1) Which team will win the AFC title game?

59.6%New England Patriots
40.4%Indianapolis Colts

2) Which team would you pick if the game was in New England?

81.0%New England Patriots
19.0%Indianapolis Colts

3) Which team would you rather watch in the Super Bowl?

57.6%New England Patriots
42.4%Indianapolis Colts

4) If you're Patriots defensive coordinator Dean Pees, which player would you worry the most about containing?

54.8%Peyton Manning
20.9%Marvin Harrison
10.9%Reggie Wayne
8.5%Joseph Addai
3.9%Dallas Clark
1.0%Dominic Rhodes

5) If you're Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks, which player would you worry the most about containing?

73.3%Tom Brady
13.5%Laurence Maroney
6.2%Corey Dillon
4.4%Jabar Gaffney
2.6%Reche Caldwell

6) Which quarterback would you rather have?

68.1%Tom Brady
31.9%Peyton Manning

7) Which pair of running backs would you rather have?

65.9%Corey Dillon and Laurence Maroney
34.1%Joseph Addai and Dominic Rhodes

8) Which team's defense is better against the run?

85.1%New England Patriots
14.9%Indianapolis Colts

9) Which team's defense is better against the pass?

64.4%New England Patriots
35.6%Indianapolis Colts

10) Which Peyton Manning will we see on Sunday?

55.4%Somewhere in between -- neither spectacular or terrible
22.5%The one who has one TD and five INT and averaged 237.5 yards in two career playoff meetings vs. New England
22.1%The one who has five TD and two INT and averaged 323.5 yards in the last two meetings since (both in reg. season)

11) Which coach would you rather have preparing a team for a conference title game?

85.2%Bill Belichick
14.8%Tony Dungy

Total Votes: 6,925

Last edited:
Sean Salisbury took a picture of his penis with his cell phone and emailed to women on the ESPN staff. 'nuff said.

I tell you what, if Manning and the Colts lose AGAIN this time to the Pats in the playoffs, being at home, and the declared favorite, he is really going to be considered a BUST that can never win the big ones.
As a Tennessee Volunteer, Peyton Manning never beat the Florida Gators.

Peyton, to my knowledge, hasn't won ANYTHING other than Division titles since High School. Now Bowl games. No NFL Championships.

The Chargers game was our Super Bowl.

It's all downhill from here.

4 in 6. The dynasty is alive and well.

I get a free HDTV. Courtesy Percy's in Worcester.

The Chargers game was our Super Bowl.

I hope the team doesn't take that attitude. The Colts are always tough and the league will be pulling for them like usual. Then if we get past the Colts, we'll play the Saints, another sentimentally favored team with a damn good offense. If the D plays like it did today, we should do it. But don't assume it's already our's.

Neal and Graham both didnt play, could help the running game a lot....

I hope everyone choses the Colts to win. Thats what we need.

Remember the last time Salisbury chose the Colts in the playoffs vs the Pats? What happened? Remember when he started kissing the Patriots' ass endlessly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes