Public ticket sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossmci90

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
How quickly do these tickets go?

Very quickly..

If you don't mind standing room and seeing the less desirable games, you can get tickets.

Otherwise, it is a crapshoot.

Don't give up too quickly either. Sometimes the TM server experiences problems. I got balcony seats a few years ago about 4 hours after the tickets went on sale because the TM server went down and people gave up.

If you don't mind standing room and seeing the less desirable games, you can get tickets.

Otherwise, it is a crapshoot.

Don't give up too quickly either. Sometimes the TM server experiences problems. I got balcony seats a few years ago about 4 hours after the tickets went on sale because the TM server went down and people gave up.

The only games i could make would be Steelers and Cardinals. I imagien Steelers would go pretty quickly, also random question how much is an average hotel in the Boston area for a week?

I am also trying to get tickets for the Miami game. I am a longtime fan, and live in Calgary Canada. I have a group of guys who are going to Boston to see the Red Sox play, and also want to see the Patriots.

If anyone has "wait list" access, I would pay $ to them, just so we can get their access password, or whatever you need to get on.

Can anyone help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey