PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proud of the Fenway Faithful

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm proud that the fans booed Johnny Demon and I thought the money thing was appropo. F*** you Bob Ryan and you other know it all sportswriter who think you are the guardians of the game and can tell fans waht to do and how to behave.

In a few months you'll be saying the same thing about Vinitraitor.

If only the pathetic Red Sox team on the field showed as much enthusiasm as the fans did, maybe they'd have fared better early in this game. LOB's, Wakefield walks, and lousy defense. Yup. Whatever

Jacky Roberts said:
If only the pathetic Red Sox team on the field showed as much enthusiasm as the fans did, maybe they'd have fared better early in this game. LOB's, Wakefield walks, and lousy defense. Yup. Whatever
Bottom of the eigth redsox 4 yankees 3 with 2 men on base and papi at the plate just smashed 3 run homer, can you say sweet.......

What a soap opera last night was!!! The red sox brass must have just eaten it up!!! Got to admit I loved seeing Maribelli back and getting the love, always liked the guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The next best thing to throwing money onto the field would be a long haired wig & beard. :p

I'm a Sox fan, but seriously, was there a need to boo Damon? He was a major part of the Sox World Series win and should be remembered as such. I don't blame him for taking the money in New York; he wasn't going to get that here so, fine. Besides, the Sox got Crisp who appears to be superior in most ways as a Damon replacement. It worked out for everyone in the end.

STFarmy said:
I'm a Sox fan, but seriously, was there a need to boo Damon?
Yes.

damon is a phoney piece of crap.he got what he deserved .can you believe that ******* said the redsox disrespected him by offering him 40 mil? what a clueless jerk

STFarmy said:
I'm a Sox fan, but seriously, was there a need to boo Damon? He was a major part of the Sox World Series win and should be remembered as such. I don't blame him for taking the money in New York; he wasn't going to get that here so, fine. Besides, the Sox got Crisp who appears to be superior in most ways as a Damon replacement. It worked out for everyone in the end.
its not about him taking the money its about all the s hit he said after he signed with the stinkees.f uck him

STFarmy said:
It's the nature of the game. I'm not surprised that he got booed, it was going to happen. I can't blame him though for taking the best offer on the table, because everyone needs to admit that if a better paying job became available for us, almost all of us would take it, it's just human nature.

I could really care less if he's booed or not. I was just curious as to why, since I didn't feel that urge personally.

What's been floating around on Yankee MB's these last few days is a plan to bean Ortiz the first time he's up tonight. Then when he's on first to 'attempt' to pick him off and bean him again.

I'm not saying that the team itself has any intention of doing something so sleasy, but this is what has captivated Yankme fans of late due to Papi's ownage of their team.

This is the difference between Sox fans and Yankee arseholes. We boo a money-grubbing pos who's said out loud that he'd NEVER play for the Yankees when that declaration would help him sell a few more pink Red Sox shirts, and they dream of giving David Ortiz a concussion.

It seems NY reporters are as bad as Boston reporters. It's outrageous to suggest they potentially injure another player!

Well, they obviously didn't listen because they haven't come near Papi and the game is out of hand.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back