PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prospect profiles at nfl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just a note, if anyone is interested. Very thorough prospect profiles by GM jr. are available at nfl.com as of today.

Thanks, good to know. I looked for that a week ago and there was nothing there. Who the hell is GM jr?

I never heard of him before. But he seems very objective and professional. He's probably 12 years old.:)

Hey, this is great! I love the numeric grading and all the skll breakdowns. The key/glossary is like 4 pages long! This is enough reading from now till draft day!

insert player's name here is "extremely frustrating" to grade.

NFL.com needs help refcovering from this year's effort. I think I read one profile that didn't start out with some variant of that lame opening line. Sad. :bricks:

I think GM Jr. is Adam Schefter, assisted by Mike (I went to BC) Mayock, w/ sanitary scrotal conditions courtesy of Rich Eisen' s fleshy, movable, muscular organ, attached to the floor of his mouth, being the principal organ of taste, an aid in chewing and swallowing, and an important organ of speech.

Despite cube's appealing character assessment and appalling visualization, I fear we are dealing with another group of individuals...http://www.gmjr.com/

Started reading about the RB's. I think they do a pretty good job butsin' the guys apart. Pretty in depth analysis for a free site. Since I dont subscribe to pay sites, I'd say its a good second reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back