Welcome to PatsFans.com

Proselytizers: Threat or Menace?

Discussion in 'Religion and Lighthearted Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Mar 12, 2007.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

In keeping with the Religion forum's commitment to "fair and balanced" discussion, I thought I phrase it as a choice each individual can make :)

Per NYC's request - here is our proselytizing thread. How do we feel about the practice?

PFnV
  2. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

my point is made. No answers to the point that were made other than to whine about the discussion being brought up in the first place

weak. very weak.
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

Nice of you to stop by, 3. You're unfamiliar with irony, I take it.

PFnV
  4. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Merci beacoup!

But only two choices to label them? Persons in that line of business will be furious...:)

I consider them as a tolerable menace in the developed countries and but a threat in the developing countries.

3 to 4: since you are obviously involved in it full time, I am curious to hear your thoughts on why you think it is laudable. I know you might have already touched upon it in depth in other threads but I haven't had a chance to read them in full. A new thread might open doors to discuss or present points in a different light. Care to consider?