PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Props to one columnist

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushnPencils

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
With all the deserved bashing I/we do of the Boston media, I gotta say one writer I enjoy more than not due to her very "fair and balanced" columns is Karen Guregian.

She's intelligent, her submissions are informative and without any visible bias or slant.

She's no homer but you can sense she appreciates the positives of the Boston sports scene and seems to concentrate on covering those rather than constantly looking for controversy.

With all the deserved bashing I/we do of the Boston media, I gotta say one writer I enjoy more than not due to her very "fair and balanced" columns is Karen Guregian.

She's intelligent, her submissions are informative and without any visible bias or slant.

She's no homer but you can sense she appreciates the positives of the Boston sports scene and seems to concentrate on covering those rather than constantly looking for controversy.

Nope, I don't buy it. I've had correspondence with her over the whole San diego celebration fiassco. she refsed to acknowledge some obvious facts, and she even labeled Troy Brown as one of the dirtier players in the league. when I asked her for evidence of this, she said it's well known, and that Brown has earned his reputation.

Nope, I don't buy it. I've had correspondence with her over the whole San diego celebration fiassco. she refsed to acknowledge some obvious facts, and she even labeled Troy Brown as one of the dirtier players in the league. when I asked her for evidence of this, she said it's well known, and that Brown has earned his reputation.

TROY BROWN? Dirty? Karen Guregian wrote that?

Wow I'd never imagine that.

Messed up. I thought she was pretty good.

TROY BROWN? Dirty? Karen Guregian wrote that?

Wow I'd never imagine that.

Messed up. I thought she was pretty good.

Yeah, it's all that head-hunting as a dime back.

I've noticed that she's doing more articles in the Herald of late. She's a ways yet from earning any rep, and I agree she lost credibility during the SD scuffle, but I'm still in the, give more rope mode with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back