Welcome to PatsFans.com

Proof the Conspiracy Theorists are bread dead, complete morons

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Mar 2, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let's face it... the conspiracy theorists who think the U.S. government brought down the WTC are complete and utter morons with a political axe to grind. Now I am not going to name any names because then I will get censored for a "personal attack" - even though I am constantly on the receiving end of personal attacks and not a single one has ever been censored, but that's another matter...

I am not even going to examine the forensic evidence because the conspiracy theorists have no forensic evidence. I am just going to look at the logical flaws in their arguments. Conspiracy theorists honestly want you to believe the following:

1) George Bush (a man the conspiracy theorists usually accuse of being dumb as a doorknob) orchestrated the biggest cover-up in human history in a period of just under 8 months. Amazing..!!

2) The timing just doesn't make sense. If Bush was going to do this, it would have been done closer to an election, don'tcha think..?

3) It would take hundreds of people working thousands of man-hours to set the charges and explosives. And yet, every single one of the people contracted to do the demolition went along with it 100%. Not a single person went to the press beforehand because, gee, maybe they wouldn't want to take part in a plan to murder thousands of their own countrymen.

4) 9/11 is arguably the single largest media event in the history of the world. And yet not a single one of the conpirators has come forth to spill the beans. Amazing..!! Furthermore, nobody has ever come forth reporting any sort of suspicious activity in the weeks/months leading up to 9/11. This army of hundreds of men working thousands of hours did so without a single person ever seeing them.

5) The 19 hijackers began preparation well before Bush took office. So, since they were clearly in on the conspiracy, they must have been contacted by members of the Bush administration before Bush even took office. Amazing..!!
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

While you raise good points, your whining makes me think you have sand in your vagina.
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Remember last week when you said you would stop behaving in such a manner..? Remember how I said you were full of sh-t..? Looks like I was right, huh...?

Oh, by the way... PLONK!!
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're always right, can I have that hug now?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Conspiracy Theory
    Get The Hated Bush

Did The Clinton Administration Plant The Bombs In The First Attack in 1993

Did The Smelly Old Blind Scumsucking Muslim Bastard That They Arrested For The 1993 Attack Work For The Hated Bush Family

Get Bush-Get Bush-Get Bush
    Hate Bush-Hate Bush-Hate Bush

They Call Him A Moron
    They Call Him A Dummy

The Moron Dummy Is Living In The White House
    Boob Gore Is Now A Raving Lunatic
    John Fonda Kerry Is Now A Defeated Humiliated Has Been Loser.

The Moron Dummy Did This

:confused: :confused: "they called him a moron then how come he's the president"
    :bricks:
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Quicon, are you talking about WTC 7 or the whole WTC thing collectively.. difficult to understand what you mean??
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

9/11 Conspiracy theorists are seriously challenged souls. It's hard to take them seriously when they say the government demo'd the buildings.

[​IMG]
    Charlie Sheen

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue. It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning… It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am referring to the events of the entire day collectively, which includes the entire World Trade Center as well as both the successful* and failed attacks on Washington DC.

*IMHO, I think the plane that hit the Pentagon was originally targeting the White House, but for the sake of argument will consider that attack a successful strike.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Figures a terrorist sympathizer like you would call the attacks a success.

Not really, but you would have said it to a "liberal".
  11. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

"Now I am not going to name any names because then I will get censored for a "personal attack" - even though I am constantly on the receiving end of personal attacks and not a single one has ever been censored, but that's another matter..."

Remove this bit, which you have repeated several times with no discernible effect, and you have a post full of very good points. Saying it, IMO, makes you look very angry

I can't emphasise the following things strongly enough:

1) The "I hate Patters" thing is blindingly obvious to everyone, no matter how much you disguise it. I understand that you have issues with Patters and his moderation. Fair enough. Point taken. In fact, I got the point six months ago and have continued to get the point every time I read your posts.

2) I AGREE with the rest of your post. The conspiracy thing is a complete crock of sh*t. I can't see for the life of me how Bush and the rest of the Administration could carry out 9/11 and get away with it. There is no way in the world that nobody would have come forward to say, "I know what happened", in return for immunity from prosecution.
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

Absolutely agree. Plus, imagine the $$$$ to be made in coming forward. Book deal, movie, interviews, speaking circuit, etc.... Cha'ching!
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I understand the reasoning behinid the point of view that this is too big to keep a secret.

Then Show me the Pentagon video (most heavily video taped building on earth)?

Answer me why the Bush administartion took over a year to investigate this?

Why are we in Iraq, and talking about Iran while Bin Laden roams free?

Why was building 7 'pulled'?

Why are our borders still open?

Who benefits from a never ending war?

Who leaked information about the stealth bomber? or the Manhatten project?

I agreed with all of you up until about 2 years ago, while looking at the pentagon footage, and seeing no plane...so a single plane took down a pair of buildings over 100 stories tall in NYC, and left a 14 foot hole in the pentagon, and not 1 camera caught it?

It just seems a little odd.

and the word conspiracy......Qui Gon....you believe in a conspiracy if you believe that al Quaeda was to blame for this. By definition.

PING (dork)
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

Holy, you seem like a really nice guy and all, and you're certainly entitled to believe what you want to. I just think your kind really need to get a life with this conspiracy stuff.

[​IMG]
  15. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Exactly. Every news media outlet in the world would want the story.
  16. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It is? Who keeps track of something like that?
  17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +236 / 8 / -13

As far as Bldg 7 goes, I take it you had never been to the WTC, For a few years I took the Subway to the WTC every day, There was an underground mall and both a Path (NJ to NY) and NYC Subway Stations under the WTC complex. When the OTwers collapsed they fell into this underground complex.

I would have been shocked if the foundations to some of the other buildings in the area weren't affected.

To think that wasn't the case you would have to be a moron, or a druggie like Sheen. BTW after the WTC collapse what exactly would the collapse of WTC& hours later accomplish?
  18. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

19. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I know people don't agree with me and never will. but the ammount of lying by this administration, the lack of an investigation, the invasion of countries, the freedoms we have all given up. I think we deserved the best people turning over every stone, and findoing out what happened. Its too bad all of teh evidence was shipped to China to be destroyed.

If someone burned down your house, the fire department came, took all the burned wood and sold it to a junkyard, told you it was the leader of a church down the road who did it. Investigated the wreckage a year later, then told you that there would be a follow up investigation that never happened.

would you be satisfied?
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

[​IMG]