PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proof that Williams is a better pick than Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
On NFL Network just now, Butch Davis says that he would have drafted Reggie Bush.

That aside, I'm so happy that NFL Network is convering the draft. I'll miss Kiper and Mortenson, but Irvin makes ESPN unlistenable.

Cory CHavous is great. Less strident than Irvin and much more informed.

spacecrime said:
On NFL Network just now, Butch Davis says that he would have drafted Reggie Bush.

That aside, I'm so happy that NFL Network is convering the draft. I'll miss Kiper and Mortenson, but Irvin makes ESPN unlistenable.

Yeah Prisco said it was the wrong move too, which has to send a wave of optimism through the Texans' organization...

spacecrime said:

You'll miss Kiper? Yikes. I agree with you on Irvin. Kiper has been sickening for too many years.

Bob G

Another thing... Every time you hear Butch Davis speak, aren't you amazed by the folly it took to entrust an entire organization to him? Maybe he's not a "verbal" person, but he comes off as having an intellect somewhere between a baked potato and a border collie...

spacecrime said:

Both ESPN and NFL network are running the DRAFT.. Just hit the "last" button on the controller :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back