Welcome to PatsFans.com

Proof that the anti-war crowd are weak minded fools

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Jul 23, 2006.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3279792,00.html

Hey dumbsh*t, The Palestinians want to kill every man, woman, and child in Israel, they want to wipe you out completely! And here you rufusing to defend yourselves, your children, and your homeland. I'm sure when the Palestinian murderers show up at your house, they will thank you for not putting up a fight, right before they behead you in the name of Allah.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,031 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

War and Killing Are necessary when you have enemies who want you dead at all cost...even the cost of their own death to kill you.

Humans are programmed for survival...liberals deny the basic instict of survival based on the premise that all humans are inherently good and that good sometimes needs to be found. Non-liberals realize bad people will always be bad and bad people only use peace as a means of making killing easier and more shocking.

NEM...thanks for in your short sentence explaining why terrorists kill innocent people. Terrorism's greatest advantage is ceasefires, peace, and killing people who value life to shock them into retreat.

This method existed long before Bush and will exist long after he is gone. Liberals think history can be changed by using intelligence and civility...maybe, if they were dealing with real humans...these people are just simple animals...you are either alive and good or you are bad and dead where you belong.
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,031 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I could fill a few pages of links...here's just a few...you can search for yourself...Liberals believe man is inherently good...I kid you not and I'm not the one who defined it.

When Patters is on...perhaps he would be happy to define liberalism. You will see I'm in the ballpark. Liberals believe humans are basically good and power and restrictions force their behavior from this.

Conservatives believe bad people are bad and society needs restrictions for the good of society. I often wonder how many people really understand all this...I think many do here...but I also believe there are many on the banmdwagon in public who have no clue...they are the sheeple and they exist right and left.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  4. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why do you need to apply a tag to every single way of thinking? Different people have different ethical systems and worldviews, causing a different way of looking at an issue. Feminists view abortion as a rights issue. I see it as a matter of overall happiness (very utilitarian, I admit). Others see it as taking life, a gift from God. While my view is utilitarian I don't think my stance makes me a 'liberal.' I wouldn't always consider NEM a liberal. It's clear he values human life. Who doesn't? As for the title of this thread, are there no wars that you would be opposed to???
  5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No NEM..what I am saying is that in order to survive, you have to fight for it.
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Of course you have to be able to fight, but you have to know when to fight and when not to. I'm a big Russian, almost 6'4", over 200lbs, but I wouldn't survive very long if I just went picking fights with people.
  7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you are saying that Israel should just sit back and let their soldiers continue to be kidnapped eh?
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, I'm on Israel's side here - they're doing what they have to do to protect themselves.

I'm saying that the world isn't so black-and-white that you can just adopt "fight anyone, anywhere, anytime" as your mantra.
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't speak for ELORocks, but I can say you sound an awful lot like the appeasers of the 1930's. Everyone wants peace, but "Peace at any cost" has historically opened the door to tyranny and oppression time and again.
  10. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When does "peace" end, and "capitulation" begin?
  11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

[​IMG]

Sickle and Hammer flags should tell you all you need to know about war protesters.
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, talk about a picture desperately needing a caption. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see Cindy Sheehan with them. Maybe they were communists in Russia, protesting for communism...?
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  13. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Why question him? His dishonesty is immune to scrutiny.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2005
  14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,031 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The dude in the white shirt looks like a Ricky Williams fan. [​IMG]
  15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Get back on your parents computer and check the properties, you lying POFS.
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Just read all the posts and I am convinced that the Anti War Crowd are as described (tongue in cheek), yea the kidnapping of a couple of soldiers has warranted this response. Any logic that says otherwise, it faulty. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Just read where 4 UN soldiers were killed today by Israel, none of this makes any sense to me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2005
  17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Don't you have a squirrel shoot or something? :bricks:
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And you have primary evidence of what you're saying? Because you're certainly not prefacing this with your usual "I'm not saying I know for SURE, I'm just posting what was written."
  19. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

*bump*, didn't want Nem to forget.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2005
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So I don't get an answer from NEM?