Welcome to PatsFans.com

Proof Positive ... Obama is the Messiah

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 9, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The Obama

Glory to Obama in the highest. And on earth peace to men who vote democrat. We praise You. We bless You. We adore you. We glorify You. We give You thanks for Your great glory. O Barrack , heavenly King, the almighty0. Barrack, the Only-begotten Son. O Barrack, Lamb of Anne, Son Barack Sr, you Who take away the sins of the righties, have mercy on us. You Who take away the sins of the moderates, receive our prayer. You Who sit at the hand of Michelle, have mercy on us. For you alone are holy. You alone are the "BIG O". You alone, O Barack, are most high. Together with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright, Bernadine Dohrn and Mustafa Thabeet.

Amen.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Praise The Lord Jesus H Jumping Christ God All Mighty I Have to Repost This On Our Holy Messiah Prince.

HAIL BARACK WE BOW DOWN TO THEE FOR THOU ART THE GREATEST OF MEN BLESSED IS THE WOMB FROM WHICH THOU CAME BLESSED IS THE SPERM THAT CREATED THY HOLY VOICE BOX THAT DELIVERS THY MOST GLORIOUS SPEECHES OH GOD THANK THEE FOR THE GREAT MESSIAH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, OH JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY GOD MY LOINS QUIVER THE SEMEN THUNDERS FROM MY GROIN AT THE SOUNDS OF THE MESSIAH'S GLORIOUS VOICE, THANK YOU OUR LORD FOR YOU HAVE DELIVERED UNTO US THE HOLY ONE.
    AMEN

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Did you notice the author's blog, whence this came..

You will never agree with me on this one, but the messiah he is speaking of is not Obama.. he is talking about god..

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

And the Messiah Obama groupies believe He Is God.

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +266 / 10 / -11

What if he's right? What if the reason a black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama is leading in all the polls and the reason that economy is tanking is because God is trying to influence the election? Let's face it, Obama certainly has an amazing oratory gift, one we haven't seen in a long time. Of course, I'm just trying to present the same sort of reasoning that those who call Obama the antiChrist or say hurricanes hit because God is made us, but I think that reasoning cuts both ways.

At any rate, to me the important point is there are two ways to address a recession. Hitler's way, which is war, and Roosevelt's way, which is social programs. McCain only has experience with war and Obama only has experience with social programs, so for me the moral choice is obvious.

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder. What has Obama done to deserve consideration as president?? Community "organizing"??? With William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn?? And Jeremiah "God DAMN America" Wright for 20 years???

Yes, the moral choice is clearly obvious. Obama's not the one.

//

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

you think God is political ... hmmmm ...I think God a Neo-Con ... there are always wars in this world ... ever since the beginning of man ... God must be sadistic and ruthless then.

9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Nah, God doesn't make war; people make war. God doesn't want war, people want war. That means people are not like..... God. We have to change that. And we can.

//