PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Projo: Bradys says BB 'cursed' team out on video review of Colts game

Status
Not open for further replies.
love to be a fly on a wall for that

This is nothing new w/ BB and his approach w/ the team. They win 41-7, he will chew out someone for a mental error. Always.

I'm sure she didn't write the headline but with the lead paragraph, SMY is trying to put a spotlight on something that is a regular MO with BB and how he coaches the team.

I found this line interesting:

"Tom Brady said, this week holding his news conference back in front of his locker, much to the aggravation of stall neighbor Randy Moss."

Wonder what Randy did to make it look like he was aggravated. Like throw **** around? Give dirty looks? Sigh a lot? Said something?

Last edited:
This is nothing new w/ BB and his approach w/ the team. They win 41-7, he will chew out someone for a mental error. Always.

I'm sure she didn't write the headline but with the lead paragraph, SMY is trying to put a spotlight on something that is a regular MO with BB and how he coaches the team.

You're correct - I don't write headlines, and was surprised that *that* is what a copy editor took from that item. My point was that they are turning the page and are back to work, but it's not my decision to make so...

Re: Moss - you have to realize, there are no fewer than 50 people (reporters, camera folks) when Brady talks each Wednesday. There's no way they can all fit squarely in front of Brady's locker. Moss, who really doesn't like reporters in general, *hates* having the media invading his space, especially if his things get stepped on or bothered in the scrum. But Brady has this odd superstition with it - last Wednesday he was in the media workroom and they lost, so he was back in front of his locker...

smy

You're correct - I don't write headlines, and was surprised that *that* is what a copy editor took from that item. My point was that they are turning the page and are back to work, but it's not my decision to make so...

Re: Moss - you have to realize, there are no fewer than 50 people (reporters, camera folks) when Brady talks each Wednesday. There's no way they can all fit squarely in front of Brady's locker. Moss, who really doesn't like reporters in general, *hates* having the media invading his space, especially if his things get stepped on or bothered in the scrum. But Brady has this odd superstition with it - last Wednesday he was in the media workroom and they lost, so he was back in front of his locker...

smy

Thanks for the inside info. How is the demeanor in the locker room after Sunday's loss?

Re: Projo: BB 'cursed' team out on video review of Colts game

Thanks for the inside info. How is the demeanor in the locker room after Sunday's loss?

I think they are focused squarely on the Jets. I wouldn't worry about any kind of "hangover" because it is the Jets...I've been told some stories about how they were acting after they won their little Super Bowl in week 2, and that will just add a little bit for the Pats, in addition to the fact that it's a division game against New York. They have been told not to talk about the Colts anymore (which is fair) but some folks haven't gotten the memo and continue to ask about it...

smy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots