Welcome to PatsFans.com

Projo: Bradys says BB 'cursed' team out on video review of Colts game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Patspsycho, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patspsycho

Patspsycho Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Xplicit

Xplicit On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

love to be a fly on a wall for that

3. robertweathers

robertweathers Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +76 / 3 / -1

This is nothing new w/ BB and his approach w/ the team. They win 41-7, he will chew out someone for a mental error. Always.

I'm sure she didn't write the headline but with the lead paragraph, SMY is trying to put a spotlight on something that is a regular MO with BB and how he coaches the team.

4. GrogansArmy

GrogansArmy On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -0

I found this line interesting:

"Tom Brady said, this week holding his news conference back in front of his locker, much to the aggravation of stall neighbor Randy Moss."

Wonder what Randy did to make it look like he was aggravated. Like throw **** around? Give dirty looks? Sigh a lot? Said something?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  5. smyoung

smyoung On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're correct - I don't write headlines, and was surprised that *that* is what a copy editor took from that item. My point was that they are turning the page and are back to work, but it's not my decision to make so...

Re: Moss - you have to realize, there are no fewer than 50 people (reporters, camera folks) when Brady talks each Wednesday. There's no way they can all fit squarely in front of Brady's locker. Moss, who really doesn't like reporters in general, *hates* having the media invading his space, especially if his things get stepped on or bothered in the scrum. But Brady has this odd superstition with it - last Wednesday he was in the media workroom and they lost, so he was back in front of his locker...

smy

6. Willie55

Willie55 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the inside info. How is the demeanor in the locker room after Sunday's loss?

7. smyoung

smyoung On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Projo: BB 'cursed' team out on video review of Colts game

I think they are focused squarely on the Jets. I wouldn't worry about any kind of "hangover" because it is the Jets...I've been told some stories about how they were acting after they won their little Super Bowl in week 2, and that will just add a little bit for the Pats, in addition to the fact that it's a division game against New York. They have been told not to talk about the Colts anymore (which is fair) but some folks haven't gotten the memo and continue to ask about it...

smy

8. Wax Frog

Wax Frog In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

"That's not what we're &*($# looking for!!!" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.