PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: WFAN at 10 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have the audio recording of today's show by any chance ?

I'm way too pretty to piss anyone off that much. It's psychological. Physically attractive people produce endorphins in other people's brains when the other person lays their eyes on an attractive person. It's a neurological synapse reaction that occurs involuntarily. Serotonin & dopemine are released and are collected by the neuron receptors in the lymbic cortex in the human brain. The eyes send signals to the mind and a chemical reaction occurs causing pleasure for the recipient. You see, that's why attractive people are able to get away with doing and saying more radical & boa(Please be quiet - edited)l things people who're not as attractive can not. My looks back it up and the other person isn't as motivated to disagree with me. It's psychological as well as sociological and it's something I've used to my advantage over a long period of time.

And it doesn't hurt that I look like a Rock Star.
Plus, New Yorkers are very attuned with what they can get away with and what they can't. That's sociology as well. It's due to New Yorkers being exposed to more person-to-person interaction mixed with a wider span of different types of people overall.

Thanks for sharing though, Mo. Any other specialized knowledge you're curios about that goes over an Average Joe's head? lol.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM IV Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM IV Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Huh, i didn't take the guy seriously.

The rant is now on the site page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes