PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert NFL replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that Brady has "Champ Bailey Syndrome" and, psychologically, fears interception, and long return, on his sideline out passes and that is why so many are either over the receiver's head, or at his feet.

I haver suggested this before, and many have disagreed with me, so.....seeing as so many are mentioning how far off target his out passes are, give me a better explanation.

Maybe, but why wrtr his throws high in the early part of the season and he adjusted and now they are low.

He was victimized by Champ last year. Why did it take so long for him to adjust if he is psychologically scarred by Champ?

Thats exactly what I said, his passes, on many of the out routes, have been BOTH high, and low, all season long. Very un Brady like before the Bailey Int.

ok, but what do you attribute the adjsutment to? why did it take him until pretty much around the lion/miami game?

why wasn't the adjustment right at the beginning of the season?

If you have NFLN but missed this, it's repeated at 1AM and again at 1:30PM (Thursday). Pats-SD is also the game of the week at 9:30PM Friday (1/2 hour).

Well, whether you remember, or not, I always considered Ty Poole to be very, very over rated and he was beaten quite often. Hobb, IMO, is not much of an improvement, if at all.

Dont get me wrong, I like Hobbs. I think he is a good, hard nosed, gutsy football player and he fits the mold of being a Patriot...just that he doesnt have the one on one cover skills needed to be a starting corner, imo....

And, I believe that is why he gets picked on so often. Opposing coaches, and players, have the team film and can see that he is, perhaps, the weak link.

So, the smart thing to do, for any team, is to pick on the weak link until the other team changes personnel.

I think it boils down to the value the Pats put on the cb position. If you are expecting two all pro's in aint gonna happen. What you're gonna get are functional cb's who will compete and not make stellar plays but will be solid and occassionally be picked on. Asante just happen to break out this year.

I don't see the Pats sinking big money into the cb position any time soon. If anything they would draft one cb who will be very good, maybe potentially all pro but they will be able to reating him 4-5 years for cheap money.

There will always be a weak link in a secondary. One would think it would be sanders, but he's playing out of his mind IMO. the guy is making plays and extremely solid.

If you have NFLN but missed this, it's repeated at 1AM and again at 1:30PM (Thursday). Pats-SD is also the game of the week at 9:30PM Friday (1/2 hour).

did i see they are replaying the rams pats superbowl in entirety tomorrow night? or i could be wrong

Boy that game sure was fun to watch knowing the outcome. My heartbeat didn't go over 72 tonight. I don't think it was under 300 on Sunday.

These replays aren't worth a damn if they're not in HD. Sometimes DirecTV has them on Channel 95, but not this one. I could have used a replay, when I saw the game live my over-the-air reception was at times lousy (DirecTV doesn't yet offer local HD signals in my area).

Bob G

did i see they are replaying the rams pats superbowl in entirety tomorrow night? or i could be wrong

Thats what the NFL Network schedule says, 8PM Thursday night for 3 1/2 hours, repeated at 12:30AM Friday morning.

Also, 6AM - 6:30AM Friday the schedule says:

6 a.m. -- Super Bowl Tailgate
Super Bowl XXXVIII: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots - Quarterback Tom Brady passed for 354 yards and three touchdowns as the Patriots defeated the Panthers 32-29. Kicker Adam Vinatieri booted a 41-yard field goal with four seconds left to secure the victory for New England.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0119

Last edited:
Sanders is beginning to remind me a lot of Rodney. And, if Wilson can return to form, with Hawkins as number 3 safety, we could be in good shape at that position for some time.

Now, what's the story with Tebucky Jones....will he return next season?

I just wonder if his body has seen the end of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back